Twelve

Third person POV
Y/N and Billy had one ear phone in their ears as they both sang to Ariana Grande ft. Justin Bieber: Stuck with u.
"I'm stuck with u, stuck with u, stuck with u."
Y/N, Freddy and Billy smiled from ear to ear as everyone was looking at there phones and watching Freddy's videos.

"Hey Freeman." A voice ranged out and the trio turned around seeing the Breyers coming to them. "Get the hell away from us, creeps." Y/N looked away from them. "What? Is your bestie going to hit us with a wheelchair now!" Burke asked about to punch Freddy in the face.

"No! But I have another friend named Shazam." Y/N's eyes widened when Freddy said that. "Freddy!" Billy whispered to the boy telling him to stop it. "Okay. Tomorrow at lunch. And if your friend doesn't show up then your dead." Brett warned, sending shivers down Y/N's spine.

"Oh and Y/N." Burke stopped. "What the hell do you want?" Y/N asked, crossing her arms. She was then punched in the stomach and fell to the floor, sobbing loudly. "That's for giving me a bruise." He yanked the young girl's hair and made her look at him before slamming it back down.

"Oh my god! Baby are you okay?!" Billy ran to his girlfriend's side carrying her. "Great job Freddy." Billy whispers to him. "B-B-Billy-." Y/N says weakly before Billy shushed her. "It's okay princess, almost to the nurses office."

After getting checked up at the nurses office Billy stood outside waiting patiently for Y/N. "Hey thanks for waiting you didn't have to do that." Y/N looked tired and restless before Billy guided her to class. "Your still coming right? Like Freddy said?" "I'll think about it. I promise princess."