Five

As Freddy was fast asleep Billy quietly got up from his bed wearing his normal clothes and slowly walked downstairs. He was trying to pick the alarm but was alarmed when Mary was downstairs.

"So your running away already without Y/N/N? You know Billy I didn't like it here either but give it a few days." Mary reassures Billy but Billy scoffs at her before going back to he alarm. "I'm sorry where are you applying again? California? I mean your not going to leave it's great here everyone loves it."

Mary, feeling hurt and embarrassed by Billy making fun of her dream, decided to stop acting nice. "Look boyband hair, I have been busting my ass to keep a 5.0 for six years straight so I do not need to apologize to you for having some fun in sun!"

"Where are you going to go without Y/N?" Mary asked Billy crossing her arms. "Y/N is perfectly fine! Once I find my mom then I will come back to get her and my mom will adopt her."

"But what if you don't? Y/N seems to be happy with living here and besides your the only person she has in her life. And she's going to be devastated when she realizes that your not here with her anymore."

Billy let out a heavy sigh and went back upstairs to bed. "Goodnight Billy." Mary sighed shaking her head, feeling really scared that Billy will leave Y/N. She knows that Billy had a good heart and he loves Y/N with all his heart.

Billy got dressed in his pajamas and went on the ladder to his bed and looked at the ceiling, thinking about what Mary said. He knew Y/N more than anyone and would never let anyone lay a finger on her. He tries to be strong for her and more than ever he really, really loves her.