Three

Y/N's POV
We gathered our things and entered the house. I felt a little scared about this, and when Billy held my hand I didn't move. "A-a-are you okay Y/N/N?" Billy asked me before shaking my head no I started to hyperventilate and I almost passed out. "Okay, okay don't worry. Once we get inside and meet everyone than you can go lie down."

After we entered the house we heard an Asian boy yelling at his computer. "So much for the welcome party!" Victor muttered before Rosa chuckled saying. "Yeah, that thing growing out of the couch would be Eugene." Victor walked over to him and pulled his headphones off saying something in distinctly.

"Oh my gosh is that them? Billy, Y/N!" A little girl can rushing to us opening her arms out as she ran up and hugged us. I remember I used to be the same, and I didn't want her to think I was being mean or anything, so I picked her up and twirled her around. She giggles and brought us to a table where she had a poster for us.

"Oh no! Sorry Pedro must've been working out. His job is to get swole." She whined trying to get the dumbbells off the poster but it ripped. "Here." She whispers giving us the ripped poster. "Oh, honey it's okay. I'll help you make another poster." She smiles and hugs me tightly before running off to play with her toys.

"Come on I'll show you two to your room." She led us to a room where a kid was sitting down at his desk. "Freddy this is Billy Batson and Y/N L/N, try making them feel welcome, maybe don't say anything to weird?" She made asked him but he already did. "Oh, one weird thing is that did you know that the romans used to brush their teeth in their urine?"

I made a disgusted face before Rosa left but stopped saying welcome home to us.