Seven

Y/N felt bad for the little girl as she walked away from them and to Freddy. "Hey I got to get to class but I'll see you at lunch." Y/N told Billy without even looking at him who was about to say something but decided not to.

Y/N and Billy sat alone at the lunch table when Freddy came limping to them. "Flight or invisibility?" Freddy asked them before Y/N looked up from her uneaten tray and stared at him. "Huh?" "Everyone chooses flight, you wanna know why?"

"So they can fly away from this conversation?" Billy asked making Y/N shake her head. "Because hero's fly. But invisibility no way that's pervy spying on people like they don't even know your there it's a total villain power right?" Freddy chuckled but he said that last line a little to loud.

Y/N and Billy were walking away and Y/N felt nauseous. "And then they did this study on humans and other stuff like that. You stole my Superman bullet and you and Y/N have been screwed over to many times. But that's the thing about invisibility is that you end up all by yourself."

Billy scoffed and left to go to the bathroom. Leaving you and Freddy all alone Freddy rolled his eyes and left with you following him. It was time to go home and your stomach was still hurting but you brushed it off. "Hey how was school for you two?" "It was okay." Y/N said with a smile. But Billy still said nothing.

"That good huh?" The foster siblings continued walking when a black truck came and ran over Freddy. "Freddy!" Y/N screams running to him helping him up.

"Are you okay?" Y/N was making sure he wasn't hurt or anything else once he said he was fine she turned to the Breyers and gave them a piece of their mind. "What the fuck is wrong with you two?" Y/N yelled at them making everyone look surprised at how she handled the scariest people at school.