One

Ten years later Y/N and Billy was waiting patiently at a pawn shop

Ten years later Y/N and Billy was waiting patiently at a pawn shop. Y/N dyed half her hair pink and Billy used to be the nicest person ever but he turned into a ringleader and Y/N would always do what he says.

"Think this will work?" Y/N asked Billy for like the third time." Y/N this is definitely going to work. Trust me." Billy smiles at Y/N before the police arrives.

"Holy moly the boys in blue!" Billy told the officers and Y/N chipped in telling them. "Sure glad to see you. We called as soon as we saw, they're in there." Y/N sighed in relief before pointing inside the store.

"All right you two stay here." Both of the officers left to go inside before the two teens smiled mischievously at each other. "Police! Come out with your hands in your in the air!"

The female officer looked through the back but shook her head saying that no one was there. "You really fell for that didn't you?" Billy and Y/N leaned on the door as she sighed disappointedly. "We expected more from you two?" Y/N grabbed the gate that closed the store as Billy ran to the police car. After completely locking it Y/N waved at the cops before running to Billy.

"Are you almost done?" Y/N asked frantically as Billy finished typing in the computer. "Open this door right now!" The police officer yelled Y/N decided to mocked him by mouthing his words and flapping her hand.

"All done." Billy exclaims before he eyed at what Y/N was looking at. "No! No, no, no that's my lunch kids." Billy thought for a minute before grabbing it and took off with Y/N.

Y/N's POV
He splits half the burger with me and shared the fries with each other. We continue our walk and I held onto Billy's hand and he kept trying to say what he needed to say. "Billy it's okay. She will be here."

Billy knocked on the door three times but before it opened I held my breath and plastered a smile on my face as well as Billy. But when the person we thought was Billy's mom opened the door and she was a different woman.