Nine

Y/N had eaten her chicken soup and lied down, falling asleep quietly. She went to tell Darla goodnight when she saw Freddy with a man wearing spandex. She runs to Darla, protecting her as they ran in her room.

"Freddy?" Darla whispered. The man used his super speed to cover her mouth including
Y/N's. "Hey covering her mouth like you're going to kidnap is not going to make her less scared."

Y/N's POV
Billy let go of our mouths and I told him to get away from us. "Wait, wait, wait Y/N! Okay, I know it's not me and your probably thinking that I'm just some strange man but you and Darla got to believe me! Some old man brought me to this temple and made me say shazam." Just then there was a flash of lightning making everyone take cover.

Billy's POV
I was back to my normal self and ran outside of Darla's room making sure Rosa and Victor didn't come up. Darla got up and we asked her and Y/N/N to not tell anyone about me. "Why not?" Y/N asked. "Yeah it's Billy he's a hero." Darla whined which made us groan. "Yeah but if a supervillain knows that Billy is a superhero then that puts us all in danger."

"Okay." She sighed and Y/N pinky promised. We said goodnight not before I went inside Y/N's room to talk to her. "So what happened while I was gone?" I asked Y/N when she lied down on her soft bed.

"I...um passed out." She quietly told me making gasp and hold her closely. "What happened?" I asked frantically to her while she rubbed her hand. "This girl named Hayden George, who told me that I look ugly and that no one will like me. And I didn't eat lunch today that's why I passed out."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Y/N has been through hell. It was easier when we were both little all I had to do was put a bandaid on her if she ever got hurt or shared my bed with her when she had nightmares. Y/N hugged me and kissed my on the lips while I smirked. "I love you." "I love you too, beautiful."