Two

Y/N and Billy sadly sighed as Y/N patted Billy's shoulder. "Let's go." She said before going down the steps only to stop in her tracks as she saw the cops. "Fuck." She muttered going down the steps to the cop car. "You two just had to take my lunch. Oh wait did you save me any fries?" The officer asked. "No we didn't!" Y/N felt someone squeeze her hand as she turns around seeing Billy give her a serious look.

Y/N's POV
We were sitting in E.B. Glover's office with me looking down at my feet and Billy crossing my arms. "A home in Pittsburgh reported you two missing two weeks ago." E.B. told us making me cry I hated being the girl who is a follower and not a leader.

"A-a-are you sending us back?" I asked choking up, she and Billy must've noticed me crying because she grabbed a pack of tissues and Billy held my hand. "No, honey they don't." I lowered my head not happy at all but Billy treated this like it was a joke.

"Harsh." He scoffs. "You laugh, but you and your little accomplice have run from six different counties, Mr. Batson and Mrs. L/N." I sniffle when she heard this. "Are you okay Y/N/N?" Billy asked concerning.

"Mm-hmm." I pursed my lips, forcing a smile. "All right, like I was saying it's time for someone to look you two in the eyes and set this straight." E.B. said firmly before I cried even harder. "We don't need parents to play make believe with us." Billy argues at E.B. "There's a couple outside, Mr. Batson and Mrs. L/N."

"Y/N/N, please convince Billy to listen to what I'm saying. Because if you two run away from this family I can't guarantee that the this foster family will kick you out. That you two will find another one you'll be able to stay."

Y/N and Billy was scared to be separated from each other. They've been best friends since they were four and they always had each other's back, Billy would treat Y/N like his sister. If they get separated, Y/N will be depressed and Billy will cry every night. "Okay fine." Billy mumbled.

Times skip~car ride
The nice couple who's names were Rosa and Victor told Y/N and Billy that they were foster kids back then. Rosa asked if they had any food allergies but Victor made a joke saying something about Darla's cooking. Rosa smacked his arm saying something in Spanish, that's what made Y/N smile.

"Hablas español tambien." Y/N spoke while everyone stared at her in amazement. "Si do you know Spanish?" "Un poco." Y/N giggles at Billy but all he did was give her a serious look making her stop. "What?!" She whispers as Billy shook his head. "Just stop."