💖Late Nights || Ted x Reader💖

I know, another Ted chapter, but I felt it was necessary after the previous one lmao.

This was requested by @334yyy I hope you like it!

THANK YOU ALL FOR 22k WHEN THE FUCK DID THAT HAPPEN SEGORGUHRE8r You're all so amazing I don't know what I'd do without you.

TW: Heavily based around smoking weed. If you are uncomfortable with the consumption of weed, I do not recommend reading this chapter, despite the fluffiness.

~Your POV~

Being childhood friends with Cooper and staying really close with him throughout the years has really only guaranteed me a few things: 1, a lifelong skater friend, 2 some cool new gamer friends, and 3, becoming a stoner.

I've fully accepted my addiction to weed but it's nothing INSANE. I don't force it upon other people and I definitely don't condone any of my underage friends doing drugs by any means.

But if I'm asked by one of my friends to smoke...

"Hey Y/n, I'm going to head to bed. You going to be okay on the couch?" Cooper says after a while of smoking. I nod, already pretty high, and he salutes before going to his room. Staying with the Lunch Club for the day while they're in LA and being allowed to stay the night have been two blessings gifted to me all in the span of about four hours. I get along with them all, which is awesome. I really enjoy getting high with Cooper, Travis and Noah, since they smoke weed primarily to sleep.

I smile and hit my cart, exhaling the smoke and settling back into the couch.

"Can I hit it?" A voice from behind me startles me, and I turn around to see a tall figure in the shadows.

"Jesus, Ted, you scared me," I start to calm down and he chuckles.

"Sorry, I just can't sleep and I know that weed helps," he sits next to me and I look at him for a moment.

"When's the last time you smoked?" I question, and he ponders for a moment.

"A few weeks, maybe a month," he tells me, and I sigh.

"So you have no tolerance built up. You'll only need a few hits to get high. Don't overdo it," I say as I hand him the cart, and he hits it.

As I suspected, he got high off only a few hits. His relaxed posture and small smile gives it away, which makes me smile.

"How do you feel?" I ask him, and he turns his head to face me.

"I feel, really relaxed. And in the mood to cuddle," he gives me a look that makes my heart melt, and I can't help but agree that I am in the exact same mood. "Can we go to my room and cuddle? Pleeeaase?" He full on pouts, and I smile.

"Alright," I give in, and he stands up, with my help. We walk to his room and I see his laptop. He grabs it and puts it on his bed, climbing under the covers. I hesitate for a moment but he is high and happy and carefree, and pats the mattress next to him. I get in and he looks at me.

"You're so cute. So annoyingly cute, Y/n," he comments, making me blush.

"Thank you, Ted," I smile up at him and he moves us so I'm in between his legs and his arms are around me. I grab his laptop and pull up Netflix, putting on Lucifer since the group had watched the first episode earlier today and I remember Ted being interested.

"Oooh yes, good show," he puts his head on my shoulder and we get comfortable, me in his arms. I smile and relax, his fingers running through my hair making the experience even better.

We stayed like that until the weed made us tired, and I fell asleep in his arms. Regardless of a friendship or whatever this means we have, I loved every second of it.

Wow okay this ended up being super short and boring but like multiple true stories meshed into one kind of true story? Hehe

Love you all, better chapters will be out soon I promise.

~Abbey