☁️Stupid Love Song || Ted x Female!Reader☁️

Requested by @Alyssa528292

Thank you all for 16k holy crap <33 Not all angst but uhh sorry in advance :,D

~Your POV~

From the age of nine, I knew singing was my passion. I have always loved it, and even though I'm not absolutely amazing at it, it makes me happy. 

I convinced myself I couldn't make a career out of it, and I've always enjoyed doing random shit online, so I started posting videos on YouTube in my past time as I went to college. I even began streaming on Twitch, which was mainly for my friends' entertainment. They would have me build absurd things in Minecraft and I would apparently replicate said things pretty well. At least enough for my viewer count to go from five to fifty, and then from fifty to a hundred, and soon I was at nearly two hundred viewers a stream. How? I have no idea. I literally only do the randomest shit. That count, however, began to grow when one of my friends wanted me to sing on one of my streams. I was terrified at first, but I picked a song I really like, Heather by Conan Gray, grabbed my guitar, and did a cover of it. Someone screen recorded it and put it on YouTube, of course giving me credit and putting the link to my Twitch in the description. Last I checked, that video has nearly fifty thousand views. 

~

"I don't deserve any of you," I said through teary eyes to my webcam, watching my viewer count grow to nearly 1,000. "So chat, what are you looking for today? I'm up to play some Minecraft, maybe Breath of the Wild?" As I read through what my viewers wanted, I saw a lot of people wanted me to sing again. I smiled. "Alright well what would you like me to sing?" I saw many, many different songs come up, but I saw a lot of Mama Mia, so I caved and reconfigured my setup so my piano was in view and my mic could pick me up. As I was playing, I heard a notification that told me I was being raided. I continued, unable to see my screen, and soon I was laughing awkwardly with a red face as I saw all of the positive messages in the chat. "Thank you all so much, it seriously means the world," I kept reading and I saw a lot of people saying "Ted raid" and then I saw someone named Ted Nivison in my chat say 'Hey that's my song >:(' I chuckled. 

"Ted Nivison, why is that your song?" I asked, and I guess a lot of my fans are fans of this Ted guy because soon pog champs and Ted in all caps flooded my chat. I noticed his name come up again. 'Haven't you seen the SMPLive reunion? I sang it on there' he replied and I shook my head with a laugh. "I don't believe I even know what SMPLive is, let alone that there was a reunion for it. I guess I'll look it up," a whole bunch of people were telling to literally search Ted SMPLive Mama Mia, so I did. I clicked the video and I saw a guy around my age with glasses, a surprisingly deep voice, and dark hair singing the song I just sang. I glanced at chat and saw 'Aww look at her smiling!' which made me smile even more. "Ted, if you would follow me on Twitter, that'd be great. You have me intrigued. My username is the same for everything," I remarked, and a few seconds later I saw 'Ted Nivison is now following you'. I DMed him during that stream and I gave him my discord. He called me very quickly and I answered. 

"So, Ms. Song Stealer, you trying to steal my thunder here?" he asked, and the chat exploded again. I was at almost 2,000 viewers and I was completely overwhelmed. 

"Hey, it was my chat's request! I didn't even know it was your song. And besides how could it be yours if you don't own it, hmmm?" And thus, the friendship between Mr. Ted Nivison and I began. 

~

I admit it didn't take long for me, some twenty-two year old girl in S/n (State name) who just finished college for art and music, to fall for the outgoing theater kid that is Ted. He's just, everything. I have never known anyone to fill the empty parts of me so completely, and every minute I spend talking to him makes me feel whole.