💖Sick || Cooper x Female!Reader💖

Thank you all for 7k, I truly can't thank you enough for the amount of support I have on this book <33

Cooper Fluff!!

~Your POV~

As soon as I saw that Cooper had to end his 24 hour Minecraft stream early because he wasn't feeling well, I put on my shoes, grabbed my car keys, and went to the boys' house. 

"Hey Y/n! What are you doing here so early?" Carson answers the door, and I smile as he lets me in. 

"I was watching Cooper's stream and I saw he wasn't feeling well so- uhhh, I uh, wanted to make sure he... feels better," my face goes red as he smiles deviously at the realization. 

"Oh you totally are crushing on him," I smack him on the arm and he laughs. "Hey I think it's cute! He'll love to have the company and to know you care this much." I just smile and roll my eyes, before going up to his room. I see him laying in bed with a garbage can next to him. He coughs and holds his stomach and I pout, knocking on the door to make my presence known. 

"Morning, Coop," I say softly, and he opens his eyes slowly. When he sees me, his eyes light up, and he smiles and sits up. "Hey hey hey, no, that's not smart," I rush over to him and push him back lightly. 

"What are you doing here? It's only eight fifteen in the morning," he croaks, and my heart hurts to see him so sick. I sit on the edge of his bed. 

"I was watching your stream and I noticed you weren't feeling well so I just uh... I wanted to, see what I could do to help," I see him smile softly. I reach forward and put the back of my hand against his forehead. "Hm, well you don't have a fever, which is good. You think it was because of the food you ate?" He nods. Something in his face changes and I have an inkling to grab the garbage can, handing it to him right as he throws up. I cringe and stand up. He groans and puts the can down. 

"Sorry, it's not pleasant. You really shouldn't stay, it's so gross," he says, but I shake my head. I  grab another bag and line his can with it, plugging my nose as I rush to throw the soiled one in the trashcan outside. I go back in and spot Carson again. 

"Do you have any anti-nausea meds? Any Dramamine or Tums?" I question. 

"If we do, it would be in the cabinet mirror we have in the bathroom," he says, so I check. Sure enough, they have Dramamine, so I grab it and a glass of soda. I return to Cooper and close his door. 

"Cooper, I have something that I need you to take," I say, and I put the glass down on his desk while I open the packaging around the pill. "If you can swallow this with a super small sip of soda and keep them down, I think you will feel infinitely better," I hand him the pill and the soda glass, which he accepts. I help him sit up very slowly and he does as I told him, being very careful with his sip. I put the glass back and stand at the side of his bed. "Do you think you'll be able to sleep?" 

"I'm not sure. I am exhausted from streaming all night but I don't know that I'll be able to, with the vomiting," he points out, and I nod in understanding. "Have you slept?" he asks, a revelation of sorts hitting him. I blush and rub my arm. 

"I was too invested in your stream," I admit, and he laughs, which makes my heart swell. I stand there awkwardly for a few moments before yawning, covering my mouth with my hand to hide it. He looks at me for a moment with raised eyebrows. 

"Oh, come in here," he says, patting his mattress before lifting up the blankets. I blush and take off my shoes, grabbing the can so it's within my reach if he needs it quickly, and climb under his covers. He turns his head to the left to face me and I prop myself up on my elbow, looking down at him.