Chapter 1: The Akuma

Marinette jumped at the sudden shock of noise from her balcony. "Chat Noir," she grumbled as she climbed her ladder. "Chat, I have no macarons-" she froze as she saw him.

"Well hello princess," he slurred his words. "Chat, are you okay," Marinette's eyes searched for any sign of akumatization. "C-Chat?" He came up closer to her. His eyes shine a bright pink and his lips had a glossy layer of pink lip gloss.

An Akuma had gotten to him.

"Marinette," he came up close to her face. He gave a sly smile, as she blushed a deep red. "You-" she punched him in the face.

"Gah!" Marinette exclaimed, her fist swelling. "Aww, is my purrincess okay," Chat Noir stretched his words as blood dripped from his mouth. "Get away!" Marinette exclaimed, holding out a small branch.

"Want me to kiss it better?" he leaned in as Marinette shoved him into her plants. "Chat, snap out of it! This isn't you!" Marinette exclaimed as he got up.

"Cha-"

She felt a small pain from her back. The Akuma laughed as she flew away, as the arrow hung from her back. She was about to pull it out as she felt stiffness in her arms.

No! She thought as her eyes drifted into a light pink, and her palms started to sweat. "I...Chat..." she slurred her words as Chat came to her side. She fell to the ground as Chat caught her in mid-air, still stuck in the trance.

"Chat Noir~"

Marinette put an evil smile on her face as he leaned in. "What's wrong princess," his lips touched hers. Marinette followed his movements as the Akuma's spell took over her. Marinette couldn't mumble a word as Chat Noir went above her.

"Come here pussy cat,"

***

"Gah!" Marinette shot her eyes open. Chat Noir woke up from the sudden movement Marinette had made. She saw his chest, with no clothing.

"CHAT NOIR!?" she closed her eyes as he blushed. "I-I'm sorry, I- GAH!" he noticed her lack of clothing. "I- Goodbye!" he rushed out into her bathroom. Marinette calmed down her breathing and put her clothing back on.

What. Happened.

Marinette's face was still blood red as Chat Noir stepped out. "What happened?" He was still flustered and blushing. "It...It was the Akuma," Marinette face-palmed her red face. "You were under some sort of spell, and I got under it too," Marinette shook her head at the thought.

"I have to go now, I stayed here all night," the last part of his sentence was a whisper. She nodded as he went up the ladder and lept off her balcony.

Marinette then sank to the floor, covering her face. "Tikki!! What do I do? I just did it with Chat Noir," Marinette groaned. When she got no response, she brought her hands to her lap.

"Tikki?" she looked around her room.

"Oh, no!" Marinette exclaimed as she felt her bare ear, without her miraculous. Marinette ran out the door as she made her way to go find Master Fu. She barged through the door as Master Fu looked up.

"Master," she breathed heavily. "My miraculous," she felt tears burn her eyes. He smiled. "It's okay, I asked some to retrieve your miraculous and use it for the battle," he sighed.

"They did find out your secret identity, but I believe it's fine," Master Fu motioned for the girl to come it. "Thank you, master," Marinette smiled as she got handed back her miraculous.

"Hey, girl,"

Alya Cesaire, her best friend, smiled. Marinette gasped. "Alya!?" she exclaimed and ran to hug her best friend.

"Hey Mari," she laughed as she exclaimed 'thank you' a hundred times. "I'm sorry that I didn't tell you," Marinette smiled apologetically. She shrugged. "It's fine. Thought, I want three interviews for my blog," she winked as Marinette groaned.

"Two?" "Four," Alya dared. "Fine," Marinette grumbled as Alya laughed. "How did you even get my miraculous?" Marinette fed Tikki the cookie she brought with her.

"It wasn't that hard. And, that Akuma was pretty simple, it was an Akuma that made people make rash or irresponsible decisions. So, whatever you were doing, was something you wanted but never thought you could do,"

Marinette turned red and gave a nervous laugh.

So she wanted to do it with Chat Noir?

***

"I can't believe what happened!" Adrien said as his Chat Noir suite turned into his Agreste brand clothing. Plagg was laughing at his holder, as he blushed a deep red.

"Me either! Your flirtatious side really got-" "SHUT UP PLAGG!" Adrien covered his ears. "I don't want to hear about it! Poor Marinette," Adrien face-palmed himself. "I hope she isn't too traumatized," Adrien sighed.

Plagg munched his cheese. "Give it a rest, Adrien. It's not that big-" "PLAGG! I did it with Marinette! I had my first time, and I can't remember it, and it was with a girl who I think is afraid of Adrien Agreste," Adrien covered his face.

Plagg laughed. "She's not afraid of Adrien! She is in love with you," Plagg mumbled as Adrien shot up. "What!?" Adrien gave a blank look at his kwami. Plagg laughed. "She makes it so obvious," Plagg snickered.

Adrien was blushing. "What do I do? I'm supposed to like Ladybug... but after what happened, I think I may like my princess," Adrien groaned. Plagg opened his mouth to respond, but he knew that saying 'Marinette is Ladybug' would get him into a load of trouble.

"Well, then ask her out!" "But, she did it with Chat Noir, not Adrien. So, she is going to wonder why I had a change of mind, and put two and two together," Adrien rambled on.

Plagg shrugged.

"Do whatever you want kid, but you know that the Akuma was making people make irrational decisions; nothing that you didn't want to do,"

I hope you enjoyed! Stay tuned ;)