What I've Done

The Next Morning

I made sure to wake up earlier so that I could try to get to school on time. Not really for me but for Asia. After what Ddraig told me I knew that I had to get stronger faster. I'm still not sure about this whole rival thing and a battle of destiny but I can't let myself be weighed down by that.

I get home after my workout and see there's about an hour before school. I notice Asia cooking and I'm confused because I didn't pick anything up recently. She looks over to me and smiles brightly.

"There you are Y/N, I was wondering where you were." I walk over to her.

"Sorry about that, just trying to get a workout in before school."

I see that she has two plates prepared and we sit down and eat.

"So are you ready for your first day?" I ask her.

"Yes I am," she replies, "but I'm nervous."

"Trust me," I say, "you'll be fine. If anyone causes any problems you've got people looking out for you. I'll be in class with you anyway so I won't be far. We'll see everyone else throughout the day and I'm sure once lunch comes around we'll be with Kiba and Koneko."

"Okay Y/N!" I look at the clock and see time has passed quickly, as now there are only 30 minutes before school.

"Oh shit! We need to go or we're gonna be late. I'm used to it but I'm sure you don't want to make a bad first impression."

We hurry out of the door and I drive carefully, but quickly, to the school, arriving about ten minutes before class. Walking onto the campus everyone is looking at Asia and I and they are all murmuring to each other.

"Who's that girl with The Renegade?"

"That bastard always has the hot chicks."

"Damn she's fine."

"Just ignore them," I tell Asia.

"Did someone call you The Renegade?"

"Yes, they did. It's a stupid name these people have given me for some reason. If you talk to them I'm sure you'll figure out why, but I promise I'm not like that anymore. You'll understand later."

She answers with a quick okay and we head to class. I let the teacher know about the new student and Asia stands in front of the class and introduces herself.

"Hello, my name is Asia Argento. I hope we all get along," she says nervously to everyone. Fortunately I'm staying with Y/N, and he's been very kind to me."

After that everyone goes insane. The guys are pissed that a good-looking girl is living with me and the girls are pissed because, well, it wasn't them. The trio turns around and yells at me.

"What the fuck bro?" Matsuda says.

"Why do you get all the babes? You ever hear of sharing?" Motohama adds.

Issei doesn't say anything but I can tell he's pissed about it. I look over to where Asia is sitting and I hear everyone over there talking about me and how terrible I am.

"He's probably just going to try to sleep with you, make sure there is a lock on your door."

"Don't listen to a word he says, he'll just tell you what you want to hear."

"Can you all just shut the fuck up? Seriously!" Everyone's eyes turn toward me.

"While that probably wasn't the best way to do it, there is no point in making Mr. L/N out to be a bad person. How would you all feel if he said these things about you all?" I sit in shock. I'm surprised the teacher defended me considering how I've acted in the past, but at the same time, I'm trying to be better. At the same time, everyone else feels the same way, wondering what she was doing. Class started and I couldn't be bothered to pay attention. So much has happened recently and I still need to figure it out.