Waking The Demon

There's something I want to address before this part starts. I know you all are wondering what the plan is for after the Rating Game, and I do have an idea for it. When I started this story I wanted to keep everything in the DxD verse, and if I was to end it right after the game then I would have achieved that. However, I feel like if I had left it where the anime ends off there would be a lot of open-ended plotlines that aren't addressed, and I'm going to make an actual ending to this story. For now I'll leave it at that, and we'll get onto the story.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person POV

Before the match between Sairaorg and the Knights of the Gremory peerage alongside Rossweisse begins, a strange man with blue hair sporting white highlights looks over the crowd. On his face are a couple of black marks, and one eye is a deep purple while the other is blue. He spots a couple of people in front of the section for the fans of Y/N, and he knows that's where he is trying to get. He makes his way down to the silver-haired Lucifer.

"Excuse me, do you mind if sit here?" Vali looks up at him and shrugs.

"Go ahead, I won't stop you." The man sits down with Vali and looks up at the screens.

"I got here before the good stuff I see. Tell me, has Y/N fought yet?"

"He did in the second match, and it wasn't much to see." The blue-haired man smirks.

"I would expect nothing less. I'm glad the main event hasn't started yet."

"You seem to have quite the interest in Y/N," Vali notes. "What is your name?"

"I'll tell you later, but for now you can call me the Director. After this Rating Game, I'm hoping to speak with you and Y/N. You see, there's something going on deep within the Khaos Brigade, and to be fair, it is partially my fault for not taking care of it earlier.  You see, I run a team of strong fighters, and at this point, I'm the strongest one out of all of them. Unfortunately, some of our enemies were able to get away to this world and are partnering with your enemies. I'll have to ask you to think this over intensely, as this could be quite the problem if we don't take care of it soon."

"I'll need more than the words of some guy I've never met before," Vali responds. "Thankfully for you though, Y/N will most likely hear you out if you say that there's something going on with the Khaos Brigade. You don't seem like you have any reason to lie to me, but for now, I'd say that you should wait until this is over to talk with Y/N."

"I understand," the man responds. "It's clear to me that you two aren't in quite the shape to take on the threats that have come to your world. No need to worry though, if you two work alongside me then you will become much stronger." The fifth match begins and the two men start watching. Sairaorg's arms start glowing, catching everybody in the crowd off guard.

"Just so you all know, these are restraints I use to weigh my body down and restrict my movement. If you three are so confident to take me on, then I suppose I have no choice but to remove them." The lights disconnect from his arms and fall to the ground, causing the rock he's standing on to be crushed with them.

Y/N POV

I guess I'm not surprised that Sairaorg used weighted restraints, but now I can't help but wonder if he was using them during our initial fight or not. Sairaorg's body starts glowing in white light, and it looks like he's focusing all of his power before he starts attacking. What was once a rock is now a crater, and even though I'm not in the battle I can feel the pressure from where I am now. Sairaorg says something to the three of them and then dashes towards them so quickly that it looks like he teleported. Rossweisse tries using her magic to keep Sairaorg guessing while Xenovia closes in on him, but he's simply too fast for them. He's able to get through Rossweisse's onslaught, and with one single punch, she's sent flying off into the lake surrounding the small island this battle is taking place on. As she hits the water I see the blue light take her away, but I can't help but think that she's still in somehow.