19.

𝑪𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒍𝒆𝒏 𝑫𝒖𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝑯𝒆𝒏𝒓𝒚
𝑻𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝑱𝒖𝒍𝒚 21𝒔𝒕
10:49𝒂𝒎

Today was my day officially back to class and I would be lying if I said I was happy I wasn't I was ready to get this over with.

the professor here has a like to the boys in the class she kept my grade lower than its supposed to be because I won't sleep with her.

I guess this class was not going to be passed because I refuse to fuck my teacher. last person I had sex with was one of my flings and I had to cut her off because she was way to clingy ans I didn't like it.

every girl throws their selves at me because they know I have money. it was only supposed to be Madison that knows I rap but know.

I slipped up and left my phone unlocked and my girl or whatever she was to me went through mines and durks messages.

she then went back to class and told her homegirls and now everyone knows they want me to put them on or hang with me.

I'm not a people person at all my social anxiety kicks when and people then mine the mean type.

"good mr Henry" she batted her eyes at me and bent over on her desk." I walked to my seat and sat as all the guys went and conversed with her.

I got my phone out and texted dior to see how her and lan was doing.

to:💕S.T.B💕
What you doing?

From:💕S.T.B💕
watching khalan have tummy time, what are you doing mister 👀

to:💕S.T.B💕
in this boof ass class bored as shit.

"off your phone Henry" she glared at me. I huffed and put my phone away

after class I had went and got me something to eat I was starving I don't eat right when I wake up I don't have an appetite.

I don't know if it's just me or not but I just can't eat. but I love to eat.

I crossed the campus to the cafe. I had got subway and I walked to my next class building.

°°°
End of the day
6:49 pm

I was currently on the phone with dior." guess what happened today" she said rolling her eyes still looking at Khalan

I honestly wasn't paying an attention its like every time I see her I lose focus like I can't speak. "hello fucker I'm talking to you" she said tapping her

acrylic nails on the screen."and I'm listening" I bucked at her. "what I say" she looked at me I looked down at my phone that was in my lap.

and smiled at her knowing she would smile and forget about what we was talking about. "I hate you" she smiled and looked away.

I looked back at my screen and un paused the game. "new friend me now" she huffed. "I wish the fuck you would get a new friend" I mumbled.

"keep wishing then" she said I mugged the TV which was meant for her. "ight then new friend me" I said. "don't you got a new friend Lil miss niyah" she said.

I sucked my teeth and rolled my eyes. "stop playing with me for real you know thats not my girl no more" I said and pause the game to look at her.

"but she yo lil fuck buddy" she said. I sighed and shook my head. "shut up already starting shii" I unpaused the game.

"how you allowed to fuck around and have gfs but I cant even talk to another nigga" she huffed. " cause I said you can't simple as that" I shrugged.

"ok but when I say you cant you tell me I'm trippin" she said and I can tell she rolled her eyes. "shut up who took yo virginity" I asked looking at phone for a second

then back at the tv. "I dislike you, you know" she said and laughed. "hey mamas baby" she said and started blowing raspberries on his stomach causing him to scream and laugh

"ma-dada" making her gasps when he said ma then switched up and said dada. "you don't even got a dad"she mumbled.

"don't be telling my youngin thats shit ill beat you the fuck up" I said looking at her. "its finna be 8 o'clock my friend finna come over I'll call you tmr"she said.

"yea yea" I said and hung up. she ain't calling shii. her dumb ass excuse hon be I was sleep or I forgot. shii is annoying.

I cut the game off and went on Hulu to watch cloak & dagger. I was watching it until my phone dinged and I seen dior had posted on her snap story.

I opened Snapchat and looked at her story and seen a nigga holding khalan. "jayyyy put him down every time you came over he never got to sleep" she said in the video.

"cause he know his favorite uncle here" he said then the video ended. she ain't said shii about a nigga be there.

°°°

𝑫𝒊𝒐𝒓 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒆 𝑴𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒘𝒔
𝑾𝒆𝒅𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝑱𝒖𝒍𝒚 29𝒕𝒉
8:11 𝒂𝒎

Its been a week and i havent heard from coltlen guess he still mad about jayden being here. Jayden is my only friend fr i have know him gor two years now first we be cam internet friends.

then we actual meet up in person it was by accident we was both at six flags and we had bumped into each other. Then we exchanges numbers

he moved out here now we are the best of friends. I truly love him to for being there for me and being the best listener and being the besy advice.

"guess whos going out with me"he can into the room all happy. "Who" i asked "you are now get dressed cause were leaving at 9" he left out the room. I couldnt protest or anything.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I might delete this book after the next chapter cause y'all not fucking with it I see.

but next chapter y'all might shed some tears.