16.

𝑫𝒊𝒐𝒓 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒆 𝑴𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒘𝒔.
𝑻𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒋𝒖𝒍𝒚 7𝒕𝒉
12:10𝒂𝒎

I sleepy got up and went to khalans crib. "what's wrong papa" I said and picked him up and yawned. I felt his head hair and it was soaking wet "damnit" i mumbled I went and got the thermometer and checked his temperature.

it was at 102°F I quick went to my moms room. "mom" I said knocking then opening her door. "mom" I said shaking her. "hmm, dior what's wrong" she said. "he has a fever and his temperature is 102 what do I do" I said.

my eyes started watering. "omg give him here and go get dressed" she hopped up. I gave him to her and quickly went back to my room and into my closet I grabbed my dads hoodie and some of cortlens old sweats.

and my slides I took some mouth wash and hurried back to my moms room. "and she had him in he's car seat with just a onesie on. I went and grabbed his car seat.

she went in to Cassidy's room and took her we will be back. I went out to RHA car and buckled his car seat in. "its going to be ok"I said and rocked his car seat lightly.

I wiped my eyes and my mom came out rushing to put a jacket on she got in an started it up. she didn't even let it warm up before she pulled off. "ahh shii our mask" she said and turned around

°°°

we pulled up in front of the hospital and I unbulcked his car seat. and rushed in there was a line. "omg ma'am do you mind if I go in front of you my son has a fever" I said she looked

at the car seat and nodded I went in front of her and I was now next in line "how may I help you" she said. "hi, umm my son has a fever of 102" I said. " how old is he" she asked. " five months" I replied.

she hopped up and came and looked at him. "He's burning" she waved at one of the walking nurse. "take them and check him" she said. she nodded and I picked his car seat up following her to the back.

"don't I need to file some type of paper work" I asked. "oh yes" she said and walked away leaving the bed I hopped up and went to him cause he was rolling around I shook my head.

"umm i think these are the papers" she said an handed them to me. held him and walked to my seat and sat down he laid his head in the middle of my boobs

he moved his head around trying to get comfortable. I laughed lightly. "boy sit still" I told him. he looked up with his eyes closed smiling just bad. I read the paper work and got confused I looked at my mom.

she shook her head and filled it out for me as I rubbed his back. "you know your going to have to fill it out by yourself sooner or later"she said

"well not as of right now" I said and smiled at her. "hello I am dr. Martin" he said and shook our hands. "do you mind laying him down on the bed" he asked.

°°°

"ok he will be just fine you just need to put this in his bottle and he should be ok"he said. "ok thank you so much" I said he nodded. I picked him up and put his coat back on and put him back in his car seat. my phone started ringing.

Cotlen💙 would like to facetime..

"hello" I said. "yea wass good ma ive been knocking at the door for awhile now" he said. "oh my bad I had to take khalan to the hospital" I said and set my phone top of my car.