05.

𝑫𝒊𝒐𝒓 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒆 𝑴𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒘𝒔
𝑺𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝑨𝒖𝒈𝒖𝒔𝒕 8𝒕𝒉
7:09 𝒂𝒎

I woke up to old school music I groaned and tried to go back to sleep but I heard foot steps so I popped up and started making my bed

"Glad you up" my mom came in the room opening my curtains. make the sun come in and me squint. "get up" she yelled shaking my sisters bunk.

the both groaned and got out of there beds and made them. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and washed my face.

when I got out I went downstairs to see everyone doing something. I huffed and joined them.

10:15 am.

we finally finished cleaning I really hate Sunday cleaning because we still have to get ready for Sunday service. I be to tired for all of this.

but ion feel like getting cussed out by my mom or dad. so I quickly changed in something appropriate for service. "sissy my boyfriend down stairs he wanna talk to you" sa'riya said.

walking in my room and rolled her neck at me. "girl pipe all the ways down" I said. she started smiling and sat on my bed I fixed me sweatshirt and went downstairs and to the door.

"hey... Cotlen" he finished for me. "oh yous the one me and my best gotta jump huh" I laughed and let him in. he just nodded. "well sorry you can't take your girl ona date we gotta go to church" I said.

he nodded and was about to leave. "who's that cause they coming with us" my mama said. oops now he stuck with us.

I looked at what he was wearing and shook my head mama gon make him change. I started laughing. "what ion believe in dat stuff" he said and was gon continue walking

but ma grabbed him by his shoulder and pulled him to the hallway closet  where dads spare clothes are. wheew he done got himself into sum.

I sat on the couch scrolling through my timeline liking stuff I got sum followers from madi but it was mainly guys.

"I can't believe she whooped me" he huffed and sat on the couch scrunching his face up. I started chuckling.

he had a button up shirt on with his jeans and dress shoes. "whew should of came later" I said. "shut up" he pushed my shoulder.

making me laugh "let's go pastor marco is going to start soon" mom yelled and dad rolled his eyes. coming down stairs fixing his tie.

he huffed and got up off the couch helping me. he picked tink up and cassidy and precious dragged their feet behind us.

3:51 pm

service was so long but it was a good service as always. "aye that shii was dope back there he was just speaking facts" cotlen said walking with me back to the car. me and tink came with him.

mama ain't care as long as we were there. "yea it was, but I thought uon believe in that stuff " I said. and he just stared out the front window.

"ion kno i kinda do" he shrugged and leaned back in his chair. "now can we go out to eat" sa'riya asked from the back.

I texted my mom and asked her she didn't reply fast enough so I texted my dad and he replied with a "yea". so I told her yea and we headed to get something to eat.

when we pulled up everyone got out and meet up in the front.  "hey" I said all smiley. "girl your ugly quit smiling" my brother Ezekiel said.

"shut up for I shoot you" I mugged him. cotlen stayed and ate with us he talked with everyone even my dad he was cool with him.

we had to cut our lil dinner short cause they had to be at work soon so we all went home including cotlen he went back home.

my parents left and I made sure everyone had their things ready for bed and their weekend homework was done.

I made burgers and fries for everyone to eat and we all went to our rooms. tink came in the girls she stays until she goes to sleep.

then I have to carry her to her room. after I did that I got in bed and put Sofia the first one. that show slap I don't care.

my phone dinged letting me know I got a notification. I picked it up and turned the screen on to see ski mask as my lockscreen and and a text from a number.

Text combo

- hey this cotlen.

-oh hey, wyd ?

-nothing I was thinking about what that pastor said.

-what he say ?

-he was saying "And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye."

-like what does it mean.

-It can become very easy to point out other people’s flaws and shortcomings, instead of focusing on the areas in our lives that require improvement. Jesus spoke against this behavior, adamantly. As Christians, we aren’t to be self-righteous, seeking to point out other people’s mistakes and becoming blind to our own. We are to be humble – even when correcting people – and realize that just as someone has made a mistake, we are very capable of doing the same thing.

after that he didn't text me so I just ended up going to sleep.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
That was actually my bible verse I got this morning I felt like I needed to share it. sorry if you don't believe in "God" but he's going to be used more in the book so you can stop reading here.

Are you a cat or dog person ?