17.

𝑪𝒐𝒕𝒍𝒆𝒏 𝑫𝒖𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝑯𝒆𝒏𝒓𝒚
𝑺𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒋𝒖𝒍𝒚 12𝒕𝒉
5:47𝒂𝒎.

I gasped "hey hey what's wrong" I heard diors voice making my breathing go back calm she placed her hand on my face and I dozed back off to sleep.

"hey baby" my mothers voice echoed through out this bright place I was. "Mom' I called out trying to find her but I could barely see due to the brightness.

"come here" she said seductively I slowly walked to her. "mom" I said and saw her jumping off a chair replayed over and over.

"help me" I yelled but sounded as if I was under water.

"help me" I said again.

"cotlen,cotlen" i heard I was looking who was calling me and it was my brother in my arms coughing up blood. "its going to be ok" i said rocking.

"hey bud" my dad said then a car hit him. everything was happening so fast.

"stop" I yelled lifting up off the bed. "its was just a dream it was just a dream"dior hugged me and rubbed the back of my head. "i-it felt so real i-i breath" she cut me off she laid down and I laid on her chest

trying to catch my breath. she just rubbed my hair. "it's ok im here" she said. I just nodded breathing heavy. she continued to rub her hand in my hair.

I sighed once she stopped I looked up and seen her sleep I got up and kissed her head. I got out of bed and went to use the bathroom after i finshied i just looked in the mirror

"get it together man" said shaking my head and splashed some water on my face. I went back into her room and I put my hoodie on I grabbed my keys and kissed her forehead and rubbed lil mans hair.

I left out the house to get some air.

𝑫𝒊𝒐𝒓 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒆 𝑴𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒘𝒔
8:50 𝒂𝒎

I woke up to khalan crying. I got up sleepy and went to his crib I picked him up and bounced him till he stopped. I opened my eyes looking at him then continued to bounce him.

I looked around for cortlen and didn't see him so I went and grabbed my phone and called him. "wassup lil one you straight"he asked. "yea, you" i asked

"yea im straight" he said I nodded as if can see me. "yea im finna feed khalan" i said. "where you go"I asked. "no where I'm sitting at the park" he said. "well come back" I said and he laughed.

"ight you need anything I'm finna go to the store" he said. "yea can you get me some pads" I asked. "yea I gotchu he said. we said our goodbyes and hung up.

after i feed him I made us a bath and got in

𝑪𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒍𝒆𝒏 𝑫𝒖𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝑯𝒆𝒏𝒓𝒚
9:57𝒂𝒎

I walked into to Walmart and walked around looking for this drink I wanted. I always forget the name of it but its good as fuck. I walked around into the juice aisle and looked for it. "how the fuck y'all ain't got this shii" i said.

I shook my head and went to get these pads. "hey um do you know where your pads are" I asked the worker. "yea turn down there and they should be on the left" she said I nodded

I went and searched for them i know she use to always get the colorful one with pink in to I grabbed that one and went and grabbed her some Advil and a Gatorade and some water. I went to self check out.

I fixed my mask and swiped everything and paid for them. I grabbed my bag and went out the exit I took my mask off walking to my car.

"got damn its hot" I said and started my car putting the air on. I drove off to get her something to eat I know she loves that box thing from taco bell.

once I pull up to her house I got out and knocked on the door. "hey my bad was putting him down for his nap"she said letting me in

"its cool how is he doing"I asked placing everything down on the counter. she nodded looking through the bag taking everything out while I ate my taco.

"aww you remember what kind I get"she said and I nodded she came and hugged me then went up stairs. i continued to eat while scrolling on my phone.

"yolo" she said taking her food out the box. she ate the burrito first like always. I shook my head chuckling. "what" she put her hand over her mouth.

"you haven't changed and it's been two year's" I laughed. "why you say that" she asked. "cause your still you not up tight or evil after what happened" I said.

"well I cant blame every man I see" she said in a duh tone. "uhh what you be saying put some respect on your lip when your talking to me" i said making us bust out laughing.

"cotlen" sa'riya yelled running to me. "wassup lil one"I said "I missed you but you owe me seven dollars now since I'm seven" she said. I shook my head throwing everything away.

as we talked I saw dior had sat down while rubbing her lower stomach while resting her head on her arm that was on the table. "you ok" i asked. she shook her head no. "these cramps coming in" she mumbled

"thats why I bought the advil" isaid going over to the bag which was empty. "I probably left them in the car" i said then walked to the door.

i went outside and went to my car looking for them i checked every where and they were sitting in the cup holder. i went back in side

grabbed the water bottle and went up stairs. i went to her room seeing she was laying down as soon as I laid down she got up rushing to the bathroom and threw up in the toilet.

she started crying from the pain i got up going to give her the water bottle and medicine.

she took them and popped two of them. we sat there for a minute she soon got up and brushed her teeth. I laid down on the bed and just laid there getting comfortable.

but then khalan started crying. she got up and went to his crib. I always wondered why babies cry when they wake up.

like what they crying for dream must be good as hell if he wanna go back to sleep but how he know what's going on in his dreams.

she picked him up and bounced him around as he started going back to sleep. she put him on his lil pillow holder it was like a traveling pillow but bigger.

she layed down and laid on my chest. i rubbed her stomach she lightly moaned and put her head deeper in to my chest. "it feel good or am i rubbing to hard" i asked.

"no it feels really good" she said sleeply. i nodded and kept rubbing her stomach i didnt want to fall asleep for the simple fact i have night terrors and i hate them.

the only person that knows i have em is dior. back when we was in high school thats when i told her. because she use let me stay at her house.

and i didn't wanna just scare her from yelling outta my sleep or just sweating so i told her. i love dior i do but in love ion think i can be.

i just see her as a good friend who im always there for and whos always there for me. but it wouldn't hurt to try something.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
this would have been longer but I lost the ideas for it.