18

𝑫𝒊𝒐𝒓 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒆 𝑴𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒘𝒔
𝑻𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝑱𝒖𝒍𝒚 14𝒕𝒉
5:11 𝒑𝒎

im at the airport with cotlen hes leaving cause he has to go back to school. "im going to miss you" i pouted. "fix yo face" he said picking my head up. if only he kmew how sexy that was.

"ima miss you to ima call you when i get off the plane" he said and i nodded. "don't get all shy now" he said and took khalan out of my arms he kissed his cheeks while khalan just screamed

making everyone look at us some smiled some mugged. i looked back at them to see that khalan was holding cotlens head and they had their foreheads on each others.

they sat there with their eyes closed. i couldn't help but take a picture. they looked so cute he passed him back to me he came and hugged us and kissed me on the lips.

"i love you" he said "i love you too" i said back.

°°°

i went back home and laid in bed with khalan as he mugged me. "boyyy" i dragged. he still had that mug on his face. "what you hungry" i asked and he still had a mug on his face.

i juat laughed and recorded him so i can send it to cotlen later. my phone started ringing i answer it up kissing his cheeks hoping to earn a small smile or something.

"hello" i said into the phone. "wassup love how you doing" i heard Madison voice. "hey sweetheart, and ive been good" i said.

"that's good how's my nephew" she asked. "girl he mad right now cause cotlen left" I laughed as he still mugged me.

he really upset a damn shame his ass don't even like people like that and here he go liking cotlen.

"aww him seen his dada" she cooed. "girl that's not his dad" I said shaking my head. "oop he not then who is" she asked. "hold that she coming" she said them quickly hung up.

"come on let go to Walmart real quick" I said picking him up setting him in his car seat. "ma I'll be back I'm going to Walmart" I yelled to her. "ok sweetie" she said.

"can I come" sariya asked coming out of her room. I nodded and we left out the door. "hey mason bae" i said as soon as I walked outside I seen my favorite neighbor.

"hey..*pop*.. your gorgeous" he said. "aww thank you" I said and gave him a hug. "mfmm mfmm fuck off" he said I laughed lightly.

he has touretts so when his ticks come he blurts them out. "where are y'all going" he asked. "we are about to go to Walmart wanna come" I asked and he nodded.

we all got in the car I made sure khalan was secured properly in the back. "hey lil guy..hey *pop*" he said then turned back around in his seat.

mason is 13 years old he lives with grandma since his mother didn't want to deal with his situation so she gladly took him after all that was her grandson.

even though mason has touretts he doesn't let that stop him from being the most happiest person I know. He's always smiling no matter what mood he's in.

he always says and I quote "I'm still breathing and woke up to a new day so I'm always going to smile till I can't no more" and that motivated me when I came home from the hospital that night.

"hey..mfmm" he said. " mason can we play builders buddies" Sarita asked her said yea and they played.

°°°
we are currently at Walmart getting khalan some new white onsies and diapers. "hey are you going to pay for that" an elderly man asked mason. "yes" he replied I walked over there

to see what the problem was. "hey can I help you" I asked fixing my mask. "yes I was making sure this young man wasn't stealing" he replied.

him being old I didn't be rude. "oh don't worry he's with me come on mason" I said walking back to my shopping cart.

"don't touch anything else for the safety of us your kind tends to carry disease" he said walking away I shook my head.

I wanted to so badly punch the shit out of him. "you ok" i asked hugging him. "yea..mfmm mfmm" he said. "alright let's go find this little girl" I said.

"you know she's with all the slime" he said. I laughed and we walked towards the toy area and we indeed found her playing with slime.

"Girl come on" I grabbed her hand and we walked to self check out. "I love your hair" a middle aged woman told sa'riya "thank you" she said.

"Can you get me a snickers"he asked I nodded and grabbed him one and scanned it after paying for everything we walked out of the store and went to my car.

I put his car seat in the car and put all the bags away in the trunk and everyone got in the car and put their seat belts on I took my mask of and turned the air on.

°°°

We was all sitting in my room watching how to train your dragon it was always one of my favorite movies because of toothless we was so adorable. And when he finna found the girl version of him and had kids

Plus hiccup also had kids. It was cute all together "bye guy's I gotta go in before the street lights come on" mason said and got up he walked out of the room.

I already put Khlana down to go to sleep. "Come on tink get in the bed" I said she got off the floor and layed in the bed with me we snuggled up together and went to sleep.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Here's a lil filter chapter.