15.

𝑫𝒊𝒐𝒓 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒆 𝑴𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒘𝒔
𝑭𝒓𝒊𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒋𝒖𝒍𝒚 3𝒓𝒅 2020
5:52𝒂𝒎

[its been 2 years guys they were back in 2018 when corona wasn't a thing or a big deal ion kno shii]

I can't sleep for anything in world right now I just wanna be left alone I can't believe I lost my best friend he was the only person I could truly talk to I was so hurt once we left his funeral

I felt like it was all my fault but then again I couldn't do anything I was so dumb to not realize what he was trying to do.

I couldn't believe that I watched him take his last breathe . I had no one to vent because my walking diary was gone.

his life tooken away for the dumbest reason in the world. everything has changed now that I graduated high school Cotlen and Cortlen went to off to college.

while Madisons parents sent her to a Christian boarding school once they found out she was gay. I still talk to them here and there me cortlen are cool now he's not as mean.

today is the court date that I never knew that i was ever going to have and the fact I have to speak just to get justice is pain.

I got out of bed and went to my drawer where I keep my sons clothes.I got him out a blue stripped onesie some light blue pants and a white beanie and some socks.

I went in my drawer and got me some underwear and a bra then I went and grabbed me some sweats and my favorite hoodie.

I went and started our bath and waited for it to feel up. I went and scooped him up on my arms and bounced him lightly as I walked to the bathroom.

his eyes slowly fluttered open and he looked up at me his face had no emotion making me laugh. "good morning dada" I kissed his cheek softly and he still has no emotion.

I but him in his little bath holder while I stripped out of my clothes I felt the water making sure it was not to hot and not to cold but good enough for him.

once I felt it I picked him up and slowly slid in the tub he hates the water he starts jumping a lot. "shshsh" I said and bounce him lightly while patting his back.

we sat in the tub and relaxed. I went my hand and rubbed his hair while singing "mamas hand by queen naija" to him. I love that song so much cause when I sing it to him he smiles.

°°°

9:00 am

I took a deep breath while holding Khalan in his car seat. I walked in to the court room and gave the carseat to my mother.

I went and sat by my lawyer. she rubbed my back and smiled at me. I gave her a slight smile back. we sat and waited for the judge as I was thinking I don't ever want to see this man's face ever again.

I hope he suffers in here. "all rise" the guard said and everyone stood up. "you may be seated" the judge said. "hello everyone I am judge jaxion martin" he said and everyone one said "hello"

and I nodded not knowing what to say. "I see we have a rape and murder case today" he said and fixed his glass I closed my eyes then opened them.

"may I have the witness to the stand please" he called. I stood up and walked up to the stand. "place your right hand here" one of the guards said. I did as told.

"do you swear to tell the truth and nothing but the truth" he asked and I nodded. "I do" I corrected. and he walked away. "now ms. Dior Matthews please tell me what happened the night of that incident" he said fixing his glasses once again.