Chapter 8

Author's Pov

After the encounter with that girls, Y/n wasn't herself. Never in her school life, no one threatened her like this. She only had Taehyung and Jungkook with her but now without them in the school. She has been encountering so many threats and some girls also slapped her for their grudge against her.

Unknowingly someone was enjoying the suffering of the poor girl with a smirk on their face.

As time went by, it's already the last class of the class

the last class was Jin's class, she was sitting in her seat absentminded. Jin noticed the oddness in y/n but he didn't mention it soon the class got over and everyone was leaving, as always y/n didn't and waited for everyone go

Soon the class was empty only with y/n and Jin.
Jin walked up to y/n seat and sat in front of her "what happened to you today, y/n?", She looked up and shook her head with a fake smile "no nothing really... Let's go home, shall we?" She stood up and started to walked out totally not wanting to talk about anything.
Jin sighed and followed her out, Jin was really worried for her, he couldn't tell her the truth cause he knows it will cause her life. Jin was aware when Jimin stepped into this school for the first time that he was the current king, but he shuddered it off and stayed away from him as also he didn't think twice that soon y/n will get involved with the king of werewolf. Jin was actually assigned to protect y/n by his mother.
He doesn't even know why he was assigned that also his mother told him to keep y/n away from the werewolves which she was involved long time ago.
Jin didn't do anything about that as he didn't see any threats around the boys so he let it be
But involving with the king is something that will cause a death.
Jin was so shocked and y/n has a strong will power and bravery, as yesterday y/n stood in front of Jin to protect from Jimin.

On the other hand, Jimin was furious that before he got to know who his Luna is, she was already dead. Some said it was a witch who killed her and some said it was a human.
So Jimin father aka the former king applied a rule that, don't get involved with witches and humans.
Jimin was only 5 years when his Luna died. Well that was what everyone said.
13 years ago, Everyone was accusing on humans and witches but an anonymous person was reported that the Luna was killed by her own mother, and also said that she was a half werewolf and half witch. No one knows what happened after that, Luna's mother disappeared from there and Luna's father became fragile
Seeing the condition of Min clan, the current alpha became more cold and stronger to already one of his family member.

And no one got the Luna's dead body for her last ceremony as the Luna, if that ceremony doesn't go on then the king will be remained the mate of the dead Luna
Till these 13 years everyone is searching for Luna's body or at least a strand of her hair is enough to do the ceremony, but no one has found any trance of the dead Luna.
Everyone was worried about the king's generation as well as the king's anger, only one person can calm down the king, it's only his Luna's duty to calm a king but the current king's Luna is dead, as well as the dead Luna's 18th birthday is around the corner and it is the day where the king will under go the heat. When the day comes the Luna should be there for her alpha.....
That day King Jimin was ordered to locked down in a dungeon cause when he is out, no one knows who is going to be killed......

To be continued...
Hi folks, how are y'all
Don't be a silent reader
As long as you all like this story, I will continue to write....
If you find anything being cliche here, you can share it with me here or in my pc (personal chat)
Do vote the ff
And follow me for more updates and support me
Love you, borahae~~💜

Here are some memes for y'all

That's allBye bye folksSee ya in next chapter

That's all
Bye bye folks
See ya in next chapter