Chapter 7

.

Y/n Pov

I woke up early today, so I ate my breakfast and came to school early. There was 30 mins to bell ring so I started to make my way to the rooftop. I opened the door by welcoming the breeze, I smiled after sighing. I went to the rally and took my drink but suddenly flinched as I heard an unfamiliar voice from behind "What are you doing here?". I turned around to see the piano guy 'holy crap!'. I gulped and smiled awkwardly "H-Hi!". He walked closer as I backed away but stopped by the rally, I mentally cursed and shut my eyes ready to die, I flinched as he touched my neck and brought my hair in back. I opened to my eyes to see him looking at my neck "is this a tattoo?", I confusedly looked at him "huh?". He sighed and stepped back from by keeping his hands in the pocket "is that tattoo?" he asked again. I touched my neck with my right hand and said "no"

'I really forgot to put the concealer today' I thought and he once again asked another question "then where did you get that"

"I don't know and stop asking a question like you are someone who is close to me," I said and ran from the rooftop to the restroom to look at the mirror

"I totally forgot about this" I sighed and took the concealer from my bag and started to apply on my neck to hide the moon. I really don't know how this came on my body, I asked my mom and she said: "it was god's gift that it was there from my birth"...

?? Pov

I looked at the door where that girl went out "I must be out of my mind... How can a human be my sister... And she is already dead" I sighed and walked out to look for my Luna.

Jimin pov

"Don't tell me what to do Sora, I know what I am doing!" I said to my sister with a glare as she flinched "but Oppa she is not our kind and a filthy human" she said which made me sigh "you think I am going to get close to her, I know what you getting this from. I won't do anything stupid as you think" I said and went out of the mansion.

After that streaming argument with my sister, I came to school and straight went to the class to see that the girl is not there as well as my beta and that guy from before. I forrowed my eyebrows so someone bumped on my back as I was standing at the entrance. I turned around with anger filling me soon it turned into a smirk "oh it's just you" I said made a way fro her to go in, she just glared at me as I just returned her a smirk 'the game soon going to begin'. I went to my seat after soon the class started.

Y/n Pov

I couldn't concentrate on the class as the scene from yesterday evening going on my head, I didn't talk to Jin or Namjoon Oppa as I know they both hide something from me but I couldn't pin point what it is.

I hate to say that I miss those two who didn't show up till now.
'Are they late again or the ditched school?' I thought after the bell rang for the ending of the first class,
I looked at my side to see that Jimin guy is already looking at me. I raised my eyebrow and he just freaking smirked at me. I just shake it off and asked him "do you know why Taehyung and Jungkook didn't come till as well as why your sister is not here?"
He stood up ignoring my question and walked out of the class as it was recess, I sighed and followed him "are you going ignore me?"
He stopped and turned to me with a glare "w-what?".
He sighed and started to walk again and I was still following him but soon stopped by three girls
'what now?' I thought as a girl from three pushed me to the ground. She crooked down and whispered which made my eyes went wide "you are such a slut, first it was Jungkook and Taehyung oppa, now it's Jimin oppa. Stay away from them or else you will live a horrible life".....

And chapter over
Meme time now~

And chapter overMeme time now~

Thats all bye bye folksSee you in next chapterDon't forget to vote me as well as follow me to supportIf you like my storyTata~~

See you in next chapter
Don't forget to vote me as well as follow me to support
If you like my story
Tata~~