Chapter 5

Y/n pov

The last bell already rings and I am still sitting in my seat no moving a muscle as everyone was dashing to get out of the school. I sighed and kept my head on the bench by closing my eyes.

"Chipmunk~, we are going to the woods, wanna join us?" I heard Tae's voice that made me open my eyes and look up to see four faces, one was looking down well its Jungkook and one was glaring it was Sora. One was smiling dearly and one was looking at me expressionlessly. I didn't say this, for the first time I couldn't read a persons mind it was none other than this expressionless person 'Jimin'. I sighed and shook my head "I'm tired and I have to go home, cause my aunt is coming home today Tae". I lied looking down

I took my things and flashed a smile for Tae by saying to the pouting boy "let's go another day but not today...sorry", I walked out of the room and I sighed.

Time skip~~

Tae pov

I sat on the rock with a pout "I'm being left alone here, where did everyone go?" I looked around as I said to myself "I can see Jungkook is with his mate but where is this Jimin?"

I stood up as an idea popped in my mind "let's go to y/n's house, I don't care about these guys anymore" I started to walk as I heard footsteps from behind, I turned around to see the Jimin guy. I raised my eyebrow "where are you going?" he asked.

"I'm going to y/n's house, Wanna join?" {poor Tae, he doesn't know who he is talking to, well the king is well prepared that he won't himself unless it is an important matter. So he will look like a normal werewolf}. He looked at me with coldness then slowly nodded followed me as I started to walk.

Y/n pov

I sat on the couch after freshened up, my mom was not home as she was in her office. I sighed and turned on the TV, Soon the doorbell rang "who must be it?" I put the TV mute and went open the door.

I opened the door to meet with two guys "ahh Jin Oppa and Namjoon Oppa, why are you here?" they both entered the house as I gave some space for them before closing the door "Actually our mom said that aunt and she is going for a trip outside the country so, we both are going to stay with you from today". I sighed as I heard Jin, then I thought for a bit 'with jin Oppa, I will get delicious food from time to time" time and with Joon Oppa, I can ask help with my difficult homework' I smirked and turned into a bright smile "I'm okay with Oppa".

After they both went to their rooms to freshen up, I sat on the couch turning on the TV to watch some kdrama. Suddenly I heard the doorbell.

I groaned "ahhh now who!?" I went to the door and opened to greet with another two known faces " oh Tae, why are you here too... and what is he doing here with you?" I eyed the guy who looked at me with poker face "long story short, Jungkook and his mate ditched us" I laughed and nodded " I knew it!! come in" I made space and they went in.

"yah Taehyung come to the kitchen, I need to talk to you alone and uhh you can sit in the couch till we come," I said to Jimin as I dragged Tae with me with a forced smile.

-

"Yah chip what happened?" I glared at him "how many times I told you not to bring any of your friend who is not my friend to my house" I whispered to him "well only him and I was left alone... I couldn't think of anyone except you so I brought him with me" he said making me annoy more " Well I'm going to get roast tod-" a sudden scream cut me off "what the fuck happened?" I and Tae ran to living to look at a big wolf glaring at a scared soul who is attached to the wall "Jin Oppa!!" I ran to him and shield him from the big wolf "what the fuck do you think you're doing?!" I glared at the wolf as it glared at me back...........

See ya in the next chapter........

-

-

-

-

-

-

sorry I forgot

here two memes for ya

but before that

I THANK YOU FOR READING THIS STORY

I'm HAPPY IF THE ONLY ONE READER IS THERE FOR ME

I DON'T CARE WHOEVER CRITICIZE ME... I WILL WRITE THIS STORY EVEN I HAVE ONLY ONE READER

 I WILL WRITE THIS STORY EVEN I HAVE ONLY ONE READER