CHAPTER 1

Author's Pov

"I don't know why I should go to school. I am the king of our kind and also look for a substitute for my death, Luna. Well, I'm fine without Luna, I don't care if you want a puppy in our genes, my sister can inherit our family" The boy argued with his parent. "Jimin but you already turned 18 last year..... And mainly your former Luna has been dead but that doesn't mean you will not get a mate after her death", his step-mother said with a worried look "but mom... never mind I'm going out for fresh air".

Y/n pov

It was a normal morning like every day for everyone but not for one person, yeah it's me "Oh gosh Mom!! I'm already 5 minutes late for the school", I said and ran around the house finding my things for school. My mom shouted from the kitchen "come on dear! I'll drive you there for today so you will enter the school on time". She looked at me as I came downstairs after hearing her "So, come and eat your breakfast" "but mom" I kind of whined at her. My mom shook her head as no "eat something or else you are not going to school today", I pouted and took a toast and stuffed it "happy now? Okay let's go", I said after eating the bread which I stuffed in. My mom chuckled and said, "oh come on, are you really eager to going to school every day". I grinned and dragged her out of the house to our driveway.

In school~

I sighed and sat at my seat 'I got in before the bell' just as I thought the bell rang for the sign of class. I frowned and looked my front seat which was empty as also besides, it was empty. I sighed and shook my head as I took my book and pouch from my bag; teacher also came in 'they are late again' note the sarcastic.

'There are only 10 minutes to class to finish but still, these idiots are not here' I sighed as I tapped my pencil on my book. Suddenly the door of the classroom opened and two heads came into the class which made me cross my arms "Mr Jeon and Mr Kim can you tell us why you two are again late for the school?", The teacher asked them both after stopping what he was doing before.

"Sir, Jung kook took time to get ready for school," Taehyung said, "Taehyung overslept sir". I controlled my laughter, not only for their answer and also they both cursed in their mind. The teacher sighed "both of you go to your seat and today detention" he said and started the class as both looked at each other and came to their seat which one in front and another is beside me.

Lunch break~

I came to the cafeteria, not alone but with these weird idiots. But, I love to hang out with these both not only because of their weird but also something that we, humans can't even imagine. And yes I know about it, they both are a Werewolf which I don't mind with. Well, I'm also weird, you must be thinking how Am I weird well I can read minds of everyone, weird right?, but I never showed anyone or else everyone will take advantage of me and that's why I never believed anyone and never made friends but all before meeting these two.

And one more thing, These morons are my childhood friends and they also know that I can hear what other's think, after a long time I found these guys but finding them was easy and funny......

~Flashback~

Today is the first day of my school in this country, well I'm not particular foreigner, and I'm a citizen here. I was transferred to foreign because of my mom's company in my middle school, I use to have two buddies who are so special to me that time but I lost contact with that two after moving out of the country. I came back but I don't know where and how am I going to find that both. I made my way to my first class after getting my schedules for the year from the principal of the school.

I knocked on the door and came in after hearing a 'come in' from the teacher "oh you are the new student" I just nodded and student in front of the class as I felt weird stares, I examined the whole class and kept my poker face 'another bunch of useless people here no wonder why I feel same for any school' just the teacher said me to introduce myself to the class. I sighed and bowed before saying "Hello everyone, I'm Kim y/n and I'm not here to make friends so don't consider me as your friend or come near me, or else you will have the consequence for that" the teacher sighed and told me to sit in any empty seats, exact three seats as been empty so I went and sat at one of the back seats.