Chapter 2

Jimin Pov

The best place is to relax is my favourite lake in the deep forest and also today is the full moon but I fought with my mom and came out and I don't want to go now back to the castle, 'it's already evening and the moon is going to come up in any time' I thought as I was looking at the lake. Suddenly heard laughing sound from not far nor near, I just behind a tree which was big enough for me and I heard a sweet voice, I was pretty damn sure that was a human 'what is a human doing here?'

Y/n Pov

After school, I waited for half an hour for the boys and they both showed up where I was waiting, we all then went to the woods where we always hang out from my childhood, The Lake deep inside the woods. No human came here, only me has been here because of these boys.

"What are you two going to do now?" I asked and took my shoes and ran to the lakeshore.

"I'm hungry and going to hunt," Taehyung said before turning into his wolf form

"Eww don't come near me after eating" I saw him with disgust and Jungkook just laughed it off as he looked at my face "I'm staying with y/n," he said.

'ahh my bestie" I hugged him and looked at Tae who changed back to human form and had a pout on his face "I want a hug too" he said.

I and Jungkook laughed as we looked at his expression "come here, let's do a group hug" I motioned him to come forward and he did as I told, we all hugged and jumped in around, we laughed together

Suddenly we heard a loud and different howling sound from not far from where we were, Both Jungkook and Taehyung got alert and stayed protective in front of me 'shit the king is near, if he sees y/n then we all are dead and y/n will be in trouble. Tae change into your form and take y/n out from the forest and I will take of the situation here' kookie said in mind-link with Tae, I gulped hard as I heard kookie. Taehyung changed into his wolf form and I hopped on his back 'sit tight y/n' he said in his mind. I nodded and hugged him tightly as he started to run through the woods.

JK pov

I turned into my wolf form after Tae left with y/n and looked around as I spotted a big figure 'king!' I suddenly get on my knees and bow to him 'greets my majesty' I said through my mind, the king came near me without saying a word. I gulped as my head was still down, I didn't dare to look up; the king just walked passed me and went without looking at me. I sighed as I saw him getting small as he went further 'thank god he didn't ask anything, maybe he didn't see her'. I turned into my human form and sat on one of the rock as I waited for Tae.

Jimin pov

I looked at the wolf which was in front of me, he was bowing to me 'let's see from tomorrow how you and your little human friend is coming into this forest' I thought with a smirk and walked past him 'my new beta', I started to run towards the mansion.

Y/n pov

"We are here y/n," Tae said as he slowed down his speed and I looked at my surrounding as I found out that I was in front of my house "thank you Tae, I will get going, see you tomorrow," I said and ran inside the house.

"What happened dear?" my mom while I was catching my breath "nothing mom" I just came in by running hehe" I awkwardly laughed, she smiled and said "fine go fresh up and come downstairs to eat, I made snacks for you" I grinned and ran upstairs to freshen up.

After a few minutes, I came to living fully changed into my pyjamas. I turned on the TV and went to the kitchen to take snacks which my mom made and made my way to the couch "wow I'm waiting for you, for the whole day".