chapter 4

Y/n pov

I rolled my eyes and sat on the seat in the cafeteria after buying my lunch, Soon Three seat in front of me occupied and beside me too. Jungkook, Sora and Jimin sat opposite to me as exactly that Jimin guy was in front of me and beside me was none other than Taehyung. I didn't dare to look up cause I kind of feel weird whenever I had eye caught with Jimin and I was extremely silent.

I silently having my lunch without looking but I felt an intense gaze on me, I gulped as I thought it must be that guy but when I looked up to my front, he wasn't looking at me but his phone. I got confused turned my gaze to the girl. I looked at her as she was me the stare more like a glare, I bit my chopstick as I looked at her to read her mind 'why is she looking at me, I already hating her for being with my bunny' I tried to control my laughter as I looked down. I cleared my throat again turned my head to her read again 'we four are wolf, I'm okay with it but why a human is with us kookie'

'Wow they are already communicating by mind' I looked at the innocent Tae who silently eating his food "poor Tae" I said with my breath, but as I was beside him, he was hearable. He looked at me with confusion "what chip?". I shook my head stood up from my seat, Four of them stopped from whatever they doing and looked up at me. "Nothing Tae, I'm full and I'm gonna walk around until the bell so Bye," I said and ran from there.

Well, I have never seen them any difference but today I feel like I never felt any close to them. For the first time, I felt that we are not same after hearing that girl's mind. Well, I would never mind if any other girl said. But she is now Jungkook's mate and I feel hurt for that, as always I'm good at hiding my feelings so I put a smile on my face and walked from there.

JK Pov

I looked at my mate and the King after Y/n went off. They both just scoffed and got back to their doings and I and Tae looked at each other as Tae asked me through 'do you know what happened to Y/n, I feel like she is not herself today', of course, the King can hear what we were talking and I gulped and said 'I-I don't know'.

I couldn't talk about my mate to Tae Hyung, cause I know she and her brother hates Human, that's why my mate hated y/n so much from the beginning after hearing that we were friends from our childhood. I really wanted to prove that y/n is different from all human cause not all humans are bad. some are good too like y/n.

"What are you thinking about, kookie?" my mate asked and I looked at the king before answering her, he was looking at me like 'dude I know what you're thinking'. I gulped and answered "nothing".

Y/n pov

I walked through the hallways as I was deep in thought, I looked around to see that the hallway was unfamiliar for me "wow there is another hallway here" I said to myself.

Suddenly I heard faint music, I started to walk towards the music as he became more audible. It was good to hear as I mesmerizingly walked and stood in front of the door "they have a music room here". I slowly opened the door and walked in, There was a guy playing the piano facing the other side. I smiled as I listened to the music silently standing there.

Soon the guy stopped the music and freaking turned around to face me. My breath got caught in my throat "o-oh haha Hi! I-I was walking by" I awkwardly standing there as someone entered the room, it was a girl. She looked at me confusedly and then her face turned into horrible 'oh gosh she is dead today'. I widen my eyes and turned back to the guy but he was no there but I felt a glare behind me,

so I turned around and the guy was standing with the girl, she was shaking her head. I awkwardly laughed and walked passed them "I guess I will get going, the classes will start soon".

Then dashi run run run~ yes I ran from there soon I came near the cafeteria and stopped for breathing. I turned around to see whether they both are following me or not, I sighed and looked at Tae who was standing in front of me with a confused look.

"What?" I asked as he was looking at the way where I was looking "nothing, it's just when I came out of the cafeteria, I saw you running from that side. So curiosity hit me so I came to look at why and what you were running for".

I pressed my lips in line and hit him in the arm "oww what was that for", I looked at him disbelief "Yah I was running in terrify but you didn't ask what happened or are you okay? But-" Jungkook came running and said "Tae we have to go to cl-... Oh, y/n you are here too, let's go to the class" I sighed and looked away not wanted an eye contact with him and said, "yeah let's go Tae...".

?? pov

I looked at the door which the unknown girl ran from, I sighed 'I'm not that scary, am I?' I thought and looked at my girl, "let's go" I said and she just nodded her head by holding my hands, I flashed her a little smile and walked out of the room...

____________________________________________________________________________

meme time

thank you for reading this story

see ya at the next chapter

BYE, BYE FOLKS!!!!