Chapter 3[short chapter]

Next day~

Y/n pov

I set my bag in my locker and took the book for first-class before making my way to the class. I saw both of them early today, I smiled and waved at them "good morning taetae and kookie" they waved back with a smile and I walked to my seat and sat down, I observed kookie as he was somehow looked nervous as well as scared "hmmm". I tapped Tae's shoulder and he turned to me "what y/n?". I turned my gaze at Jungkook who was looking at the bench intensely 'what happened to him?". Tae sighed and said, "I don't know chipmunk, he is like this after he became the beta for the king" I nodded and then I realized what he said "what? Beta??" I know everything about their kind as I knew them from my young age so they shared everything about them to me "when did this happened tae?" I asked him as returned my gaze back to him "well day before yesterday". I nodded and looked back at Jungkook.

I shook my head and the bell rang and the teacher came in, of course, its Jin Oppa.

"good morning students," he said and everyone greeted him in unison.

"Today we have two new transfer students," he said while looking at the door which now opened, a girl and a boy entered the class. I looked at them soon I heard Jungkook's voice which made my head turned to him 'god, the king is here as everyone said'. 'k-king! What?'

I looked at the boy, as Jin Oppa told them to introduce themselves

The girl introduced "Hello, everyone I'm park sora, please take care of me and hope we all are good friends"

Then the boy next introduced "I'm Jimin, Park Jimin"

'oh my god he is so handsome'

'I want a boyfriend like him'

The girls in my class were thinking in their mind,

I rolled my eyes and looked at Jungkook who looked straight, which I guess he saw that Jimin and Sora, But I didn't expect this what I heard just now 'mate!'.

His eyes sparkled and I saw the girl's too, hers too sparkled. I weakly smiled and thought 'so the wolf really has someone as their mate'

"Take your seat students and let's start the class..." Jin Oppa told the class and the girl sat in front of Jungkook and absolutely there is only one seat left and that is beside me. I sighed "tae~" I called him in a whisper, he leaned back "I have news for you" tae turned lightly to me and asked in a whisper as Jin Oppa faced the board "what?", I smiled and said, "Jungkook has finally seen the love of his life" I leaned back at my seat after saying that. Tae said through the mind to Jungkook 'YAH!!! JUNGKoOK AH' I was internally laughing as flinched from his seat after flipping back to reality from his own world 'what, what happened?' he said through the mind as Tae gave him a playful glare from his side of eyes 'you never counted me as you buddy, don't you?' I looked at Jungkook who gave disbelief reaction towards Tae 'what did I do to make you say that Hyung?'

tae scoffed 'I'm your friend but you didn't say to me that you got a mate already?' Jungkook's mouth parted and looked at me

I grinned at me 'you chipmunk, let me get my revenge' I gulped

'What revenge, what I did?' I mouthed to him. Suddenly Jungkook looked across me as the only thing written on his expression was regret and scared 'what?' I turned my head into 180 degrees to meet cold eyes, I raised my eyebrows at him. He looked at me with the expressionless face but there was the rage in his eyes as he looked at me with cold stares.

this chapter's memes

that's all

that's all

and one more thing The great genius

MIN YOONGI is going to be introduced in the next chapter as...

A cold ruthless alpha for Min pack

[not my pic, all credit goes to the original owner]