Chapter 15

"Lisa, you are looking sex-ay," Pam said, looking at Lisa's body-hugging, strapless, red leather mini-dress.

Pam was wearing a thin-strapped, light purple blouse, revealing much cleavage, and a matching body-hugging skirt, showing her chocolate-brown legs.

Kendra had on a short-sleeved, brown body-hugging dress.

They all stepped out of the house to head to Isaac's party, and Pam's cellphone rang.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Pam."

"Hey, Leslie. Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm okay. Are you going to Isaac's party?"

"Yeah."

"Can you please come pick me up?"

"Sure. I'm on my way," Pam said.

"Okay," Leslie responded, then Pam hung up.

"Leslie wants us to pick her up," Pam told Kendra and Lisa.

They nodded, then they got into the car, and traveled to Leslie's home.

She came out of the house in a pink floral crop top, exposing her cleavage, and a matching skirt, revealing her legs.

She hopped into the car and greeted the ladies, and they began their travel to Isaac's house.

Will was cracking jokes with his boys in Isaac's crowded backyard. People were everywhere and the music was booming at medium volume. He had on a white-tee, thin gold link chain, black jeans, a black watch, and low white Nike air force 1's.

Pam and Lisa stepped into the backyard. Behind them, were Kendra and Leslie.

Pam began to look around the area. She saw Will, but quickly looked away. She didn't want to create a weird vibe for the both of them.

Will and Isaac looked across the backyard at the same time, and spotted Pam and Lisa.

"You just had to invite Pam, huh?" Will grilled.

"Shut up. You know you wanna see your girl," Isaac responded.

Isaac then checked out Lisa, and said, "Damn!" He looked around to make sure Moniece wasn't close by. "Look at Lisa, dawg. Yo, I gotta be with that girl, man. I need her, man," he said.

Will and Zavier laughed at him.

"It ain't even funny," Isaac responded with a laugh.

They all stopped laughing when the girls headed their way and they saw Leslie.

"Hold up. I know that ain't my baby sister," Isaac said.

Lisa and Kendra greeted everyone, while Pam just stayed quiet. She and Will were awkwardly trying to not stare at each other.

Isaac looked at Leslie, and said, "Didn't I tell you to stay home?" He then looked at Pam, and questioned, "Why would you bring her here, Pam?"

"It's just a party, Isaac. And she's not a baby. She's a young woman," Pam responded.

"She's sixteen," Isaac said.

"And what were you doing at sixteen?"

"Alright. Whatever. I see your point," Isaac responded.

"Exactly," Pam said.

Isaac looked at Leslie again and frowned. "What are you wearing?" he asked.

"Clothes," Leslie responded with much sharpness.

"Don't forget who's the older sibling here," Isaac told her.