Chapter 12:5

A week later......

Pam, Lisa, and Kendra decided to go out. It was around 9pm on a Friday night, and the street lights were shining, music was blasting downtown, and the city was lively.

They stepped into Central Groove. This night, something about the atmosphere was different. The vibe was just really strong, and Pam was really feeling it.

She stepped right out onto the dancefloor, and got lost into the music. Her hips were swaying and her booty was shaking. Lisa danced in front of Pam, while Kendra swayed her hips behind her.

They were grooving, not caring about who were looking. The men in the club were enjoying the sight. The ones there with their women tried to sneak peeks, while the single men openly stared at them. Damn, was all the men could think.

Pam's booty was sitting up nicely in her pink satin shorts. She also wore a short-sleeved, pink satin button down blouse, which she buttoned down halfway, revealing her tummy.

Kendra had on a brown crop top with a soft body-hugging mini skirt, and Lisa rocked a purple crop top with body-hugging shorts.

They each paired their outfits with pumps on their feet.

Big Poppa, by The Notorious B.I.G. started booming in the club. The crowd went wild, and the girls started to grind their waists slowly.

"Wanna dance?" a guy asked, creeping up beside Pam.

She shook her head. "No thanks."

He smiled, then walked away. Damn. She must got a man or something, he thought.

While dancing, Kendra like always, was scanning the whole club with her eyes. She immediately stopped when she looked across the room, and saw Will, Isaac, Zavier, Chadwick, and Khalid. They were all posted up, staring right at her, Pam, and Lisa. Will's eyes were glued on Pam. Isaac's eyes were glued on Lisa.

Kendra quickly looked away. She side stepped to Pam and hung her arm around her shoulder.

"Will and his boys are over there. He's watching you."

"Are you serious?" Pam responded and stopped dancing.

Lisa heard and stepped closer to them.

Pam spoke again in more of a whisper, "Does he have some kind of built in radar that tells him where I'm at? How the hell does he keep ending up at the same places I go? What do I do now?"

She kept her back turned, afraid of locking eyes with him.

He had seen everything she did since she stepped into the club.

"Is he with a girl?" she asked Kendra.

Kendra giggled. "No, it's just him and the guys."

Pam smiled. "I'm kinda embarrassed," she said, rubbing her arms.

Lisa teased, "Let me look at them." She turned her head, and peeked at the guys, then she turned away. "He's staring at you for real. He looks so angry, though."

"He does," Kendra said. She didn't want to admit it, but it was true.

Pam sighed. "Yeah, he doesn't even want to talk to me. I don't think he loves me anymore."

"He'll loosen up, and he will never stop loving you," Lisa said.

Kendra nodded in agreement. She then turned to Lisa, and said, "You know Isaac was watching you?"

Lisa smiled, and responded, "Oh really?"

"So you do like him," Pam teased.

"Isaac has a girlfriend," Lisa responded.