Chapter 2

It was 8pm on a Friday night. Pamela was coaxed to go out, by her friends Lisa Hardison and Kendra Woods. She had showered and was now moisturizing her body with cocoa butter moisturizer. Her hairstyle was a straight shoulder-length bob, which she made a mental note to take out tomorrow. She wanted to let her hair breathe. Then, she would install medium-sized boxed braids. She slid on her black panties, clipped on her matching bra, and pulled up her dark blue cotton soft mini skirt. She put on her matching sleeveless crop top, and slid her feet in a pair of flat, dark blue shoes. Beautiful. Dark brown eyes. She's slim and curvy with chocolate brown complexion.

She grabbed her small black purse, and placed it on her shoulder. It was long enough to reach her hip. She walked out of her bedroom, downstairs into the living room.

Will came out of the kitchen, shirtless and wearing black basketball shorts, and looked her up and down. He smiled, checking out her beautiful face and features.

"What?" She asked, giggling.

"Nothing. Have a good night, okay?" He said, showing no emotion.

"I hope so. I'll see you later on."

He stepped closer to her, tilted her chin, leaned down, and gave her a long, deep kiss on the lips, ending it with a smooch. Then, he trailed four kisses down her neck.

She smiled.

"I'll see you later on," she told him again.

He responded, "Aight. Be safe."

She walked out of her house and into Lisa's car, which had just pulled into her driveway.

"Heyy, girrl!" Lisa and Kendra squealed.

"Hey, hey, heyyy."

"What did Will say when he see you looking all sexy. He ain't mad?" Kendra questioned.

"Nothing. How many times I have to tell you? He doesn't care how I dress, Kendra. He's not possessive."

Lisa spoke. "Yup. You're the only one putting up with that b.s. Kendra. Your man ain't no good."

"What happened now?" Pamela wanted to know.

"Let Lisa tell you. I don't want to talk about it."

Lisa began. "The fool got mad at her because she wanted to go out with me. Then, he created a scene because she's showing cleavage and and her thighs are showing. Then, he had the nerve to say some slick shit when I walked in. Talking about how I'm a bad influence on his girl. So, I told him me and Kendra were friends way before he got in the picture. So how all of a sudden do I become a bad influence? I can't stand him!"

Kendra remained silent in the front passenger seat.

Pamela said, "That's sad Kendra. You need to put him in check if you're going to stay with him. You wear what the hell you want and go where the hell you want."

Kendra, a five-foot-eight, former college runner, had been knowing Pamela and Lisa since their first years of high-school. They were close since then, vowing to always have each other's backs, and attended the same college.

Kendra, light caramel-brown with long legs, was dressed in a strapless, mini brown dress. The chest area had a v-shaped slit, showing off her cleavage. She wore brown pumps on her feet. Despite her boyfriend's jealousy and possessiveness, she still wore her outfit. She was getting tired of him. Tired of being controlled. Tired of a man telling her what to do with her life. She wasn't raised as a pushover, and she didn't want to continue living like that.

Lisa, beautiful, care-free, and chocolate-complexioned, was a highly educated and smart young woman. She's confident and ambitious; not cocky or full of herself, but not afraid to speak her mind. She stood at five-foot-six, an inch taller than Pamela. She wore a black, bra-like crop-top with thin, see-through sleeves. Complimenting her top, were skin-hugging light blue jean shorts that showed off her full, brown, moisturized thighs and legs. She wore black heels on her feet.