𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈 | 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

"Because my love for you, won't die with me" -Athens

꧁_______꧂

"They are here" Tokyo screamed walking into the hall. "Hostages hands up and masks on" she called.

"Take the browning to vault three then," Berlin said.

"Denver's on it"

"What about the hostages?" I asked.

"We hand them over" Berlin shrugged.

"Everyone on their knees, mix up, scramble" Tokyo shouted pacing in between them

I was envious of the hostages. After their 12-day holiday retreat, they would continue with their lives perhaps with the anniversary nightmare every year. For us it meant we always had to be on the edge of our seats, making sure the police never found us.

I ran down to the vault helping the Serbs transport the money down the tunnel. "Nairobi how is it going?"

"We are all set, just moving the last batch of money until we're finally free" she grinned.

"Helsinki lets go" Nairobi yelled as they ducked down into the tunnel.

"Andres we are going to be rich" I squealed, jumping up and down.

"Of course we are we are going to live like kings" he smiled. As I felt the grin on my face stoop over so slightly.

"You never told me what you wanted to do with your share of the money?"

"I want a library, that's all" I shrugged. I'm 25 right now, I need to grow up and stop chasing after my childhood dreams and be happy that I have you, all this money, amazing friends..."

"We need to go now" Rio screamed racing down towards us.

"There in the basement" Tokyo panted.

"Okay, let's get out" I yelled.

"And Denver?"

"He's already at the hanger"

"Okay everyone get out"

Tokyo gave me a perplexed look as I shouted "It's an order, they are coming you need to leave"

"Berlin, Carino you go to, I'll come down in a second" I nodded watching him climb down into the tunnel.

The pit in my stomach was expanding faster. And I could already feel the darkness swooping in, poisoning my system. Was this how people felt when they knew death was creeping around the corner?"

"Athens lets go, sweetheart, the money is all in" Nairobi grinned.

I blinked my eyes furiously, as I shook my head turning away to face the opposite wall.