𝐕𝐈𝐈 | 𝐀 𝐑𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐅𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞

"Well that does set her apart from the rest, a red rose in a field of whites" -Berlin

꧁________꧂

As we sat around the table laughing and eating the paella Berlin had made I suddenly asked. "Why won't the police enter?"

"Because we're going to lock the door from the inside smarty" Denver chuckled as I rolled my eyes at him.

"They won't come because nobody wants them to go in," The professor said, as I dropped my spoon down on my plate.

"So are they going to hold a referendum now" Nairobi cackled as she stared around the table noticing nobody had laughed. "Well okay then" she sassed taking a sip from her glass.

"For example in 2011, a couple of kids go down to Puerta De Sol, the most symbolic square in all of Spain, and about 20,000 people showed up."

"Wasn't that 15-M?" I asked.

"That's the one"

"If anyone said that 20,000 people would show up and camp for one month in Puerta De Sol, no one would believe it, you would say it's impossible"

"But it happened anyway" I finished. "The police didn't go in because everyone in Spain was rooting for them"

"We are a bit different are we not? they had the intention of a camping trip and were going in with guns and explosives to print 2.4 billion euros" Tokyo asked.

"Politics is politics, money is money and sangria is sangria" Helsinki laughed taking a big swig from the jug.

"We are the resistance inside that rat trap, and so were they inside that square, and no matter how unethically you try to obtain your goal, the public will always stand with you, that's resistance"

"You should have been a philosopher and not a criminal mastermind" Nairobi laughed as the professor edged his glasses up his nose.

"Ignoring that, if they choose not to stand with us we always have the guns and explosives, we have all the hostages and robbers dressed the same, no minister of the interior will let them in, and even if those things don't faze them we always have the minors"

"Wait... nobody ever mentioned minor having to deal with this," I said turning my face angrily towards the professor.

"What's with you and minors Athens?" Denver joked as I slammed my fists down on the table.

"These young kids are going to have see us walking around with guns, that's going to be traumatizing for them" I yelled.

"See Athens, that's why your their as an undercover hostage you understand their fear" the professor explained as I whipped my head around to shout at him.

"It's not about me understanding them, I'm not there to babysit them and feel for their emotions, it's just that why would you use something so vulnerable as a protection shield, its immoral"