𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈 | 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐲 𝐖𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧

"Oh, me, well I'm just the dumb, stupid woman who works here" -Athens

꧁________꧂

I strolled into the bathroom behind Pablo, massaging my eyes trying to stop myself from laying down on the bathroom counter and falling asleep. It seemed like years had passed since Berlin had pacified me to sleep even though it was only yesterday. I was accustomed to no sleep but it makes life more laborious when you have bitches like Arturo trying to crush you under their smart leather shoes.

I turned on the tap, untying my hair and letting it soak in the water for a couple of minutes. The day I had gone into the interview Nairobi had insisted I use the entire can of hairspray, making it feel gluey and crusty after sleeping in it. As I twisted my wet hair into a knot, I turned to see Alison being ganged up upon by a bunch of her classmates.

"The queen doesn't have a maid to wash her hands" someone teased.

It was about 5 in the afternoon on a Sunday, 54 hours into the heist, and they were already pointing fingers, I thought these hostages were supposed to be promising intelligent students according to their school homepage.

"You don't have daddy to save you?" Pablo derided pushing her to stand in front of him.

"Get off" she screeched attempting to force her way out of the crowd.

I groaned, zipping up my jumpsuit and pushing harshly past the others. "Your apparently private school kids but you all fight like cows, ganging up on an innocent girl because you wish you were as privileged as her, look at you all, thinking you're so cocky" I laughed pulling Alison out of the small circle.

"What are you going to do, huh?" he grinned pushing his way in front of me.

"Oh, me, well I'm just the dumb, stupid woman who works here, who doesn't know how to do jackshit because I'm just a woman but here's a little secret" I whispered pulling him in by the collar of his suit.

"look down at my foot, what do you see?" I muttered.

"I see your shoe," he said.

"You go to a private school and they didn't even teach you how to see straight" I laughed kicking him in the knee so he dropped down to the floor.

"Because what I see is a football and I'm scoring right between your legs," I said booting him in the nuts as he fell to the floor in pain.

"You see Alison, I scored a goal" I snickered pulling him up on his feet by his hair.

"And Pablo remember, I'm just the stupid dumb woman who works here, I don't know anything"

Nairobi soon entered the room, steering us out of the restroom. As I wheeled out into another corridor to go back to Arturo's office where I would sit with the other girls, I felt a hand grip my arm. "Thank you" Alison smiled.