World of Unknown

** Sakura's POV **

"Shannaro!"

The piece of earth that met my fist crumbled and created a huge crater, but I still feel disappointed as my target managed to escape just a mere inch from my attack. I did not think twice when I saw Sasuke's body fell to the ground, launching forward as the man was about to stab him. He was sent flying few feet away as he defended himself from my powerful kick with the follow up chakra-infused punch.

"He is really fast Sakura-chan." Naruto said while performing his seal for the set of clone that never cease to attack the man. "I'll hold this man from attacking any one of us, please check on Sasuke."

I nodded in response as he run forward to the enemy's direction. Meanwhile, as I went back to where Sasuke lay unconscious, I saw the red head girl, Karin, kneeling beside him with a great concern on her expression. She moved aside as she saw me approaching them, not wasting any moment I hover my hands over Sasuke to examine how much damage he took.

Judging from Sasuke's facial expression, no doubt he used the Tsukuyomi only it backfired on him.

The thing I feared is the fact that the genjutsu has a lot of psychological damage than one can have.

What could be the vision he was seeing?

"How is Sasuke-kun?"

Looking at Karin beside me, I started to concentrate my healing chakra to my hands over Sasuke's head going to his chest, at least to lessen the mental damage. Hopefully.

I know Sasuke can make it, He is strong. This is just a genjutsu... he'd seen worst.

"...It is a powerful genjutsu, the only good thing here is that, I can lessen the effect. But-"

I heard a gasp from Karin that made me stop, she was looking past my shoulder with horrified look in her face that made me turn around to see what was going on.

Emerging from the ruined village were people walking eerily towards us with dull and dark look in their eyes. There was no other sound coming from them but their footsteps resounding within the abandoned village so loudly. Reluctantly, I stood from the ground. Steadying myself to prepare for an attack, one moment I was looking at Naruto continuously attacking his opponent, the next thing I saw was Naruto flown past us, landing with a loud thud.

"Sakura-chan!" Naruto exclaimed as he recovered from the ground, our opponent walking to our direction.

I sent another chakra-infuse punch to his direction, this time I saw him glued at the ground and no way he could escape this one. I felt that I hit something hard with my fist, dust surrounded us as he take my attack but then as the clouds of dust and dirt dissipate around us, he was still standing in his feet. Smiling maliciously like he just discovered something that greatly amused him.

Barrier.

Just as I have thought, the supposedly invisible barrier that defended him from my recent attack is now showing and starting to crumble.

"You are a strong kunoichi." The man said in amusement can be recognized in his voice.

"Sakura-chan!" Naruto called out again, but this time I can't help but to turn around as his voice sounded so muffled.

As if he was inside a glass...

As if he was inside a barrier...

As if...

"We are trapped!" It was Karin who finished my thought, Naruto frantically pounding and attacking the unseen barricade between us.

"I won't hurt you little girl." He was laughing as I attack him once more "At least, not right now."