Mission

It was indeed an S-class mission, hunting down a group of S-class criminal with a very horrible record of killing civilians and robbing small villages outside the Fire Country. It took us three days of cautiously gathering information of their whereabouts to know their latest hideout. There were six of them against the four-man squad of Sasuke's team.

I've just met the two new jounin passers on our team as we leave Konaha for the mission.

Mako is an expert in Taijutsu just like Rock Lee with little knowledge in ninjustu. While Shiro is more of ninjutsu type of user, he have this dangerous weapon along with him- double bladed spear that can severely damage a thing when he showed me once how to use it.

We talk a lot of things through the course of our mission, except for Sasuke- he is still this cold and silent ninja who wouldn't talk unless it is a matter of life and death, same old Sasuke. Mako never failed to make me laugh every time he cracks a joke. He even told us what he saw while inside the Infinite Tsukuyomi. That he was in some strange village and he is a Kage, he then said that 'it was wonderful, but at the same time it felt so wrong'.

That made me think that what if we haven't been save by Sasuke's Susanoo the time the Infinite Tsukiyomi was activated.

....what would be my dream?

-**-

We came into conclusion that this village would be the group's next target as this town doesn't have any gates or guards to protect them from criminals but has a rich community. The village is currently having a festival and tomorrow will be the last day, by the gathered information, the group usually attack during nighttime, steal all the hard work of the villagers and possibly kill civilians for their liking.

"We will attack before dawn." Sasuke said as we gather around the rented room at the nearby village.

Tracking the rouges were never been this hard since we heard that their group has spies scattered from one village to another and the last thing we want is to have the group know that they are in our target list.

"Judging by the clouds earlier, it's possible that it will rain hard." Mako said, staring outside.

"Two of them were using weapon, I can handle that." Shiro said gleefully as he clutches his own spear.

"I guess the leader and his assistant is yours, Uchiha-san?" Mako switches his gaze to Sasuke.

He just nodded in response.

"Well, that leaves me with the two morons." He laughed.

One is to two?

I can't accept that!

"So as for me, I will stand aside and wait until one of you bleed." I said sarcastically. "That is a great plan."

"You know the rules of a medical ninja." Sasuke said looking at me directly.

"Sure I do. I believe you can attest that I' am capable of surpassing the rules." I will not break the eye contact, because doing so will lose me in this argument.

I can sense that my other teammates were starting to feel uncomfortable with the tension building up.

Shiro cleared his throat. "Y-you can help me with my enemy, Sakura-san."

"No, you will not." Sasuke said and I can almost see the authority in his voice. "You will heal one of us if we got wounded. I placed you in my team as a medical ninja. That is your task." He said with finality.