Tsukuyomi

**Sakura's POV**

"Jealous?" Ino whispered, barely noticing that she moved beside me with her voice full of mockery.

I tried to say anything to deny what Ino-pig just asked me. However, the scene before me is the reason that keeps me from speaking and it feels like a powerful jutsu is preventing me from uttering a word. The familiar feeling when I saw Sasuke help Ino the night she got drunk was brought up in my mind.

Yes, that is jealousy, sweetie. It was the taunting voice of my Inner and it was not helping either.

"Sasuke-kun! I missed you so much! Did you miss me?!" The red head said in a whiny voice while clinging to the said person. Karin was her name as I can remember, one of Sasuke's team mate during his rouge days. The one I healed when her Sasuke-kun stabbed her.

A man who was also watching them just snorted.

"If you can just see Sasuke's face from where I stand, I know he feels otherwise." He said scoffing at clinging girl.

"Shut up Suigetsu!" Karin said rolling her eyes.

Disregarding everyone, I cleared my throat, feeling left out with this little reunion even though Ino was beside me.

"Would you like me to go ahead and report to the Hokage about the mission, Taichou?"

So much for your unexplainable feeling you said the other night.

"Hn, let's go." That is all Sasuke had said and walk to my direction as if he didn't met his old team mates.

"Hey! Sasuke-kun!" Redhead protested as she went after us... go after Sasuke. I heard the other boy, Suigetsu sneered as he followed the suit and as for me I can't help but to feel triumphant when Sasuke trailed behind me without any other words.

Our walk to the Hokage office was a quiet one, at least between me and Sasuke. It took a lot of patience hearing the other two bickering endlessly, whenever Karin attempts to talk to Sasuke, Suigetsu was the one who will respond in his most glorious insulting words to her.

Tsunade-shishou was scanning scrolls when Shizune opened the door, sparing us a glance as she tuck away the reading materials. Sasuke was the one who provided the mission outcome with the Godaime nodding in approval.

"Great! I never thought you are the one who ended up in that simple mission. Anyway, since the two of you are already here..." Tsunade trailed off. But she was not referring to Sasuke and I. Her eyes trained to Sasuke's previous team mate who was standing at the side.

"Hai!" Suigetsu said flashing his shark-like teeth.

"I expect that your help will contribute a lot. With the tension building up at the border of western part of Fire country." Shishou lifted her chin-- a gesture I've known for years, she was studying how capable these two.

Looking at Sasuke's furrowed brow suggests that he was clueless as I am with the discussion that Tsunade-shishou is having with Suigetsu and Karin.

"Well, this mission will bring us money how can we declined?!" It was the last comment of Suigetsu until his head burst into water.

"Don't open that mouth of yours!" Karin said her hand still postured in punching Suigetsu once again as he solidifies to his original form. She continued with a rather different tone looking at Sasuke "You can join us Sasuke-kun."

She said it in what seems to be seductive tone of voice, I cringe inwardly on how she swiftly snake her arms around Sasuke.

"You can leave now, Uchiha, I need to talk to you for a moment." The Godaime ordered and with that all of us except Sasuke left the room without any other word.