8.

8.
Haley Rivers

The next morning, I had a headache. I think it's because I saw Nicole's caked face, she always pissed me off. But I never did anything about because I was shy and I knew I'd be bullied even more than usual,

I decided to actually get out of bed this morning. I think I got out of bed to fast because I ended up on the floor, I got up from the floor slowly and went to my bathroom to take a quick shower. After a dried myself, I wrapped a towel around my body and went into my closet. I decided to wear my white skinny jeans that had rips on the knee, I put on my black cropped sweater that had "YES" on it and simply black vans. I grabbed my phone and headed downstairs.

I got downstairs and I could smell pancakes, eggs and bacon. Jesus, I loved when my mom cooked breakfast. I missed it so much, I took a plate and put as much food I could eat on my plate. After I scarfed it down, I grabbed my bag and walked out the door. I got into my car and drove to school when I got to a stop light. I could see my school from here, I was wondering if I should go. But then LeLe would have anyone with her, so I had to go.

I reached to see everyone in their normal groups expect Tyler and his friends, they were with LeLe. So that made me walk faster to where they were standing, at the same time I saw the bitch named Robin came over to LeLe. And that made me run, I slowed down when I could hear them.

"Why are you with this whore," Robin asked Tyler,

"That between me and LeLe." Tyler snapped at her.

She stays silent after that,

"What are you guys doing?" I asked to see LeLe looking relieved.

"I just asking LeLe here where you were," Tyler said

"Then why is the walking STD here," I said as Robin glaring at me,

"I was here to see my boyfriend." She said

"Well, You and your boyfriend can leave now," I said look at them with disgust.

LeLe and I walked away before they could say anything else, I wasn't in the mood to talk to them. Especially when Robin is LeLe's bully, I'm very protective of LeLe because I don't want her to go through what I have to.

"LeLe do you know why Tyler was looking for me?" I asked her

"He said something about yesterday? I think." LeLe said,

I knew he wants to make fun of me because I walked out, but to be honest if I'd have stay Nicole wouldn't be able to show her face in public ever again. I absolutely hate her guts, I think it's a family thing.

LeLe and I want to class and until your teacher came in, I don't really listen in class because I alright know what I'm doing. But I think it is fun to mess with the teachers, you always need fun in school.

It was lunch and I was starving, I grabbed a hamburger, some fries and a chocolate milkshake from the cafe. I love this cafeteria, it had the best food ever. I walked over to the table me and LeLe sit at, I sat down. Then LeLe came running up to me, she looked very happy.

"What's going on LeLe?" I asked her

"A girl named Raven just dumped her lunch on Robin," LeLe said then burst out with laughter.

"I need to meet this girl, she sounds amazing," I said looking around for her,

I saw a girl with silky brown hair and brown eyes, looking annoyed by Robin yelling at her for dumping her food on her.

I could help but say something to Robin,

"Hey, Robin can you stop f*cking yelling. You made my ears blood, you sound like a dying cat!" I yelled across the cafeteria,

"Shut up you whore, I'm not talking to you." She yelled at me. I got up from my seat and walked over to her,

"Who are you calling a whore? Cause it better not be me because the only whore around her is you and your group of friends. So excuse your language." I said then Robin stormed off and her friends running after her.

"Hi I'm Haley, you must be Raven. I think we are going to become good friends." I said as Raven just had a smirk on her face,

"Oh and this is LeLe, she very shy but she's cool," I said,

We walked out of the cafeteria, with a lot of people looking at us like we had a bomb in our hands. All I did was a smirk.

Hi, I finished this chapter for you guys and I hope you like this and continues reading my book, lots of love.