17.

17.
Tyler Evans

Haley has been trying to ignore me this morning, She left the house before I could even come out of my room this morning. Likewise, I had to get ready quickly because I was in a rush trying not to be late for school again, I got out of the shower and got dressed quickly. I ran down the stairs and took an apple and went to my car and drove to school.

I got to the school and the bell rang as I got out of my car, I would have been later if Nicole was with me. I walked into the school to find people going to there classes. I could have skipped today but I'm already here.

Lunch came around and I was relieved, I walking into the cafe but none of my friends were there. I walk outside by the football field and they were there with Haley's friends, I haven't seen Haley all day so I was looking forward to seeing. Let's be honest for a second, I have always liked Haley but I had a reputation to uphold. That would of went downhill if I was friends with her or even more than friends. I walked over to them, all of them looked happy to expect Haley. She looked bored.

I sat down beside Haley because she was sitting on the other side of the table alone. She was staring at her phone like she didn't even notice I sat beside her.

Most of the time she would get mad at me or yell at me because I sit beside her. Today is giving me the silent treatment, that's a first.

I need her to talk to me, it doesn't feel right when she stops talking altogether. I could tell that his friends even notice she was decent.

"Haley!" Raven yelled

"What." She answered back

"Are you okay? You haven't been talking." LeLe asked

"I'm fine," Haley said then was back to looking at her phone.

Raven and LeLe were staring at me like I did something to her this morning.

"I didn't even talk to her this morning, she was gone by the time I woke up," I told them

I don't know what's up with Haley but I know there is something up.

Hey, I haven't updated in a while. I had a lot of homework and also I have been busy with just things at home too, so I haven't had time to write. But I hope you like it.