16.

16.
Haley Rivers

It was Monday the day I have to go back to school after the weekend, I just wish school wasn't for half the day. It should be for like an hour, I never got why it was so long.

I got ready for school, I can't wait until I graduate high school. Raven and LeLe were picking me up today because I don't want to drive and I definitely don't want to go with Tyler. Or Nicole.

I was sitting in the living room on my phone, I heard footsteps coming downstairs. I turned to see Nicole, she stared at like I just grew another head.

"Are you seriously wearing that so school?" She said with a disgusted face

"Yeah, do you have a problem with it," I asked her

"Yeah, you look like you just woke up and just walked out of the house." She said

"Well, I rather look like I just got out of bed than a tool that every one person with a dick uses," I said and walked out the front door. Hoping that Raven and LeLe were already here. It was just my luck that they were here, I climbed into the back seat. Raven's car was floorless it was great, that means the wind can blow through my hair because I didn't dry it this morning.

As we were driving I was just feeling the wind in my hair and listening to the radio. We reached school and Raven parked her car then we headed in.

I left the girls and walked to my locker for my thing, I got to my locker and Robin and this guy was having a conversation. I stood therefore awhile waiting for her and this guy to leave, but the warring bell just rang which means the should say something.

"Can you guys have a conversation somewhere else? You kind of blocking my locker." I said

"Oh well, I guess," Robin said

"Fine. Suit yourself." I said as I pushed her aside.

I opened my locker and got my stuff for my class. I have never seen that guy before, maybe his new or something.

I walked to class and opened the door, I looked for an open seat in this class and there were two options. I could sit beside Tyler but I could also sit at the window, so I walked toward the seat by the window.

I took my seat and the teacher walked into the class, I don't even know why I come to school. I have 4.0 IQ, I might not look like I'm smart but you can't judge a book by its cover.

The class just finished and I rushed out of the class, I headed over to my next class which was Art. I loved Art but I don't like the people in the class. Especially, Robin, she happened to be in my class, I hate it.

I took a seat at my regular table, I seat alone because if you haven't noticed that I hate everyone in my class.

I started the project that I have to finish by next week, then the guy that Robin was talking to walked through the door.

"Well, Mr. Harrison you finally decided to join us." Mrs. Young said

"I was kind of busy with something." He said

"Well, I'll give you a warning this time because of your new Mr. Harrison. Also, you can't seat in an empty seat." Mrs. Young said

I was just minding my own business until this Harrison guy decided to sit with me.

"Why are you sitting with me? There are plenty of other seats." I said

"Will I saw that you were all alone, so I decided to be a good guy today." He said

"Well I want to be by myself and I would be very happy if you left," I said

"Oh you're a feisty one, I like it." He said

"I think it would be a good idea if you sat with Robin," I said

"I'm good here," he said

"Well, I don't want to hear your voice," I told him

I got back to my project, I felt like he was breathing down my neck. I can't wait until this class is over.

Hey I know I haven't been updating in an until but I hope you like this chapter.