19.

19.

Haley Rivers

I was still on Tyler's shoulders, he was taking me to my room. I could see people looking at us, as he was taking me back to my room. The guys were smirking and the girls we passed glared at me, I don't know why they glaring at me for we aren't going to do anything upstairs.

I was finally put down by Tyler when my feet touch the floor I started making my way to the door. Before I got to the door, Tyler grabbed me and throw me on my bed.

"Tyler I'm just going to kill your damn sister," I said calmly

I got up from my bed and started walking back to the door, I tried pushing Tyler out of the way. Keyword Tried, he didn't move an inch.

"Tyler. I need to leave." I told him

"You're not leaving this room until you calm down," Tyler said

"I am calm now let me leave my own room."

"We both know your not calm, Haley I have known you since we were kids. You can't hide things so easily from me." Tyler said

I just rolled my eyes and sat on my bed. There is a party going on in my own house and I can't even get out of my own room, Tyler can't be serious.

"Tyler I need to check my house if you don't remember there's a party going on downstairs," I told him

"Raven and LeLe are downstairs everything will be fine, you need to stop worrying about everything and everyone," He said

I quickly got off my bed when I heard crush sound coming from down the stairs. I ran to the door and pushed Tyler aside and ran downstairs to my kitchen, my mom's favourite vase in pieces on the floor of the kitchen. My mother is going to kill me, shit.

"Okay everyone needs to go, I hope you had fun but get out of my house now," I yelled

People started clearing out of my house but the one person I wanted to kill is Nicole. That tramp. You may think I'm going overboard but if someone was staying at your place and throws a party that you did even know about, how would you feel.

*****

As I was cleaning my house, Nicole comes into the house drunk and with a guy that was making out with.

She couldn't be serious after throwing a big party at my home.

I walked up to them ripped them apart, I pointed to the door and told the guy to get the hell out. I wasn't done with Nicole though.

"Nicole. I going to stab you in the heart." I told her

She began to run towards the kitchen to get away, she's not getting away this time. I ran after her into the kitchen, I jumped at her and pushed her to the floor and I was on top of her holding her down.

"why the f*ck did you throw a party in my f*cking house!" I yelled at her

"Haley! You're going to kill her" Tyler yelled

"I'm planning to," I said

I took her by her hair as I got up and dragged her to the back door. All You could hear is Nicole screaming in pain and Tyler yelling at me to let her go, but have I even listened to Tyler. As I open my back down, Tyler grabbed my arms and pulled me into his chest. I let go of Nicole's hair and tried pushing away from Tyler, I felt kind of good to be held.

I calm down a bit after a few minutes, Tyler finally let me go after he noticed I calm down.

I need some sleep.

I hope you like this chapter, I'm so sorry it took me so long to update this book, I have a lot of things going on right now. I don't have enough time to write. So I'm very sorry.