15.

15.
Hailey Rivers

I just found out that Tyler will be staying at my house for about five months because his parents are going on a business trip and they don't trust Tyler to take care of his siblings, likewise their house so my mother told them they could stay with us. I might as well die now. I was bad enough that Tyler was staying over but now Nicole is in my house as well, but I was happy I get to spend time with Anna is was the cutest little girl ever.

As I was deep in my thought the doorbell rang, which meant they were here. I wish I could just disappear, I took my time to walk downstairs to avoid them as much as possible. When I reached downstairs I ignored everyone and went to say hi to Anna, she's the angel in this family.

"Anna! How are you?" I asked her giving her a bear hug

"I'm good now that I get to stay with you." She answered

I let her go and turned around to everyone else, their parents were leaving. When they left Tyler looked at me and smirked.

"Do I get a hug too?" He asked me, I got up and ignored he completely

I showed Anna her room and left Bethany to tell the others where their rooms are, I worst part is that Tyler's room was in front of mine. I just want to die right on the spot, like it was enough that he was living with me. I had to wake up to him every morning until his parents get back, likewise, Nicole is in my house which makes everything even worse.

I went back to my room after showing Anna hers, I couldn't stand being around Tyler any longer.

Now that Tyler and Nicole live here they're going to bring their friends around the house, I don't really want to see Robin in my house for the record.

As I was relaxing in my room away from the others, my room door open to reveal Tyler standing at the door.

"Do you know how to knock?" I asked him

"Yeah." He answered

"The door was closed if you knew how to knock you would have done it you asshole," I said

He didn't say anything back just smirked at me, I just want to hit him. He faces just pisses me off, like what the hell this is my house now his.

"Umm can you leave," I said now in sitting position on my bed

"No. Remember I'm the guest in your house, you have to go by my rules." Tyler said

"You got to be joking, I wouldn't follow your rules even if you became the president," I told him

Does he really the thing that I will play by his rules, well he has another thing coming.

"Will see about that Haley." He said as he left my room doorway.

This ass didn't even close my door when he left, I had to get up from my bed to just close the door. I don't know how he couldn't close the door, it was closed before he opened it. Before I closed my door I looked down the hallway to see if anyone was there but at the same time, I didn't care. I closed my door then turned on the tv in my room, I switch the program to Netflix. I knew if I turn on Netflix, I'm not going to leave my room until tomorrow. Good thing I have a mini fridge in my closet.

Hey what do you think is going happen now that Tyler and his siblings live with Haley? Likewise, I hope you like the book so far. and this chapter.