Chapter 1- Finally

Brianna POV

Finally I'm so ready to start my senior year. People don't understand how happy I am to get out of this place. Me and my bestie Kayla are gonna take a trip to California after senior year. Just to get away from all this bullshit. But first we gotta finish the school year....ugh this is when i wish i had a time machine.

I went into the bathroom to start getting ready. As i get ready i listen to some Saweetie and City Girls. Right as my song (Tap in - Saweetie) comes on, Kayla calls me.

This bitch always messing up my morning vibes.

"Hello"

"Hey look you gon have to drive yourself to school cause Trey car messed up so i gotta pick him up"

" Ight..whateva. See you when i get there i guess"

" Bruh, you got an additude?"

" Naw, Im good.. it's koo"

And with that i hang up. Of course Im mad about this we was supposed to pull up together and turn the school up. But its whateva i guess we do that on the last day.

I get dressed. I put on a white t-shirt with a baseball jersey that says 'baddiest' on the back. Some regular ripped jeans, and my Concord Jordan 11's. I put on a lil make-up and a lil jewelry and head downstairs. When i get downstairs i see my momma on her computer doing some work stuff.

" Good Morning"

I get no reply

" HELLLOOO...I said good morning...momma you listening to me?"

She Finally turns her head and says good morning. I grab me a grape juice out the fridge and head out.

7:20 am

I pull up to the school and text Kayla to tell her im here. I get out my car and walk up to the school but right before I open the door i feel a hug from behind. I turn around and smile cause I knew exactly who it was.

" Baby! You look so good.. Who you getting cute for? Better be me"

" Haha.. Naw baby, i gotta look good for the hoes"

I roll my eyes and hit him. we start walking in the school. The hallways was kinda packed but not too far off from the normal. Plus you had freshman running around tryna find they classes. I never trip off them cause i was the same way.

We got to the cafeteria and sat at a table.

" so mr.Antonio what you been doing besides talking to me"

" Bae, i told you talking to hoes.."

I roll my eyes

" hahaha.. Naw Bae you know Im playing. I really just been chilling with my homies and playing Basketball"

Right as he says that one of his homies Darnell walks up.

Speaking of the Devil.

Darnell Sanders

Senior- 18Black/ African AmericanHomies: Trey & Antonio

Senior- 18
Black/ African American
Homies: Trey & Antonio

Antonio POV

" Wassup Big bro?"

" Wassup, Nun much.. Hey Brianna"

"Hi"

" You tryna go to this party tonight? David's having a back to school party tonight."

" Aw forreal? Hell yea we going. Imma tell trey, we gon be fucked up tomorrow"

"Haha.. Big facts my nigga"

Brianna POV

While they was talking 'bout whatever they was talking 'bout i was on snap. You know how you be on snap and just skip thru people stories until you see something interesting. Thats what i was doing. After a couples mins Kayla still wasn't here and she didn't reply to my text. So i decide to call her. The phone rings then goes to voicemail. I called again and the same thing happened. Not gon cap i was starting to get a lil worried.

----------

Sorry for the short chapter. Promise its gonna get better.

Where's kayla?
Who's ready to turn up?