Chapter 4- The truth

Brianna POV

We get to the bathroom and she's still crying. Im starting to get really worried cause this is my best friend and she dont ever cry at least not in public spaces.

"Hey pooh, whats wrong.. Please tell me so I can help you.. I cant help you if i dont know whats wrong"

She continues to just let tears fall down her face and she doesn't reply to me.

"Ok im starting to get worried about you whats really going on?"

"Nothing" she says as she wipes her face and sniffs

"Bro quit lying to me.. You starting to make me mad just say whats wrong so I can help you... I dont like seeing you like this"

" Its nothing frfr im just over reacting I didn't mean to cause a scene or to take you outta class we can go back now quit trippin it ain't nothing *sniffs*"

Bruh I hate when she does this, I get it you dont tell everyone everything but im her best friend the person she has told every secret, every kink, every fetish, every heartbreak to. She always pushes me out when all im tryna do is be there for her and help her thru whatever she's going thru. You know what im not even gon press her about it. Imma just give her some time she'll come around.

A/n- ha y'all prolly thought she was gon say sum🙈

We grabbed our bags and stuff and headed back to class praying our teacher didn't notice our absence because i dont have time for his bullshit.

Kayla POV

I dont know what came over me. It was like because someone was actually asking me if i was ok i lost it. I dont even cry often unless im in physical pain. For some reason tho as she just kept asking me what was wrong i couldn't get the words out or even get the courage to tell her. I cant tell her I've been getting beaten on by my ex since June.

We walked back into the classroom the teacher didn't say anything to us so either he didnt notice or he just dont care. The bell rang letting some kids know it was time for they next class but us it was letting us know it was time for lunch.

Me and Bri went to cafeteria, got our food and sat down at our normal table. We sat there in silence for a little bit, it was awkward until Ant, Trey, and that rando came to the table.

"Hey wassup, i wanna apologize for my attitude this morning i was trippin"

"Its koo G ik you didn't mean nun by it. so imma say you and Bri koo now?" Ant said as he went to sit down by bri

"Yea we worked it out....anyways who's this trey"

"Umm this Ashley..we been chillin for the past couple weeks"

Right when I was finna respond to Trey I saw the devil himself walk into the cafeteria. My mouth dropped a little. I could tell he was looking for someone and he was mad. I was just praying he wasn't looking for me. Right as I was finna turn back to my friends i made eye contact with Amirr. My heart dropped.

He looked at me and told me to come talk to him. I knew i couldn't run from him or hide.

"Hey y'all imma be right back.. I gotta go get something"

Everyone nods me off and goes back to the conversation they were having. I walked over to Amirr and he grabbed my arm super tight and took me into a empty classroom.

You know most girls would love for a dude to take them into a empty classroom. But i was scared and i knew what was finna happen.

"So you think you funny? You roll over my foot with yo car then try to hide from me. BITCH I TOLD YOU YOU CANT RUN OR HIDE"