Chapter 22- Nightmares

Kayla POV

I sat and watched Dymond walk into the house, when she texted letting me know she was safe i pulled off. The whole drive home I kept battling with myself Dymond or Ashley. I mean clearly I cant have both. Its just hard cause they are both really sweet people. Ashley has helped me soo much but Dymond and I have a weird connection that makes me wanna go farther.

I pulled into our driveway and just sat there with the car running. I dont plan on cutting Dymond off but at the same time I dont know how well I can handle myself around her.

After about 15mins of me just thinking, I turned the car off and went inside. When i got inside i saw Q sleep on the couch and my brother in the kitchen eating some cereal. Why in the kitchen and not the dining room? I have no idea.

" Ayo, lil homie let me holla at you" said my brother

" Wassup?" I asked as i grabbed a bottle of water out of the fridge

" How you holding up? Ik this has been hella rough I just wanna make sure your ok"

" umm..yea im koo. I just got A LOT on my mind"

" Ight..you know you can talk to me about anything...But on another note, Wanna help me wake up Q?" He said with a smirk

" Of course! How we gon wake em up"

" I dont know, what u wanna do? Ballon, gunshot, firecrackers, water, markers,whipped cream? Its all up to you"

" How about we go old fashion and do water"

"Bettt" he said as he filled up the kool-aid pitcher with ice cold water

We walked over carefully to the couch. I was recording with my phone and i had the flash on. When we got to Q, I slapped him hella hard and right as he started to wake up my brother poured all the water on his head/face.

Me and my brother started cracking up laughing and i ended the video. Q was pissed off...

" BRO WTF!! IMMA GET YALL ASSES BACK. DONT BE MAD WHEN I BURN YO J'S OR PISS IN YO APPLE JUICE" He yelled as he walked to the guest room dripping wet.

He grabbed some new clothes and went to the bathroom to take a shower. Whole time me and my brother are running outta air from laughing so much.

" Alright im finna go upstairs" I said still laughing

" Ok i'll clean this up but uh you might wanna sleep with one eye open tonight"

"LOL yea whateva.. Goodnight lil ass nigga"

" Woah woah, watch it now with that N-word...acting like you black or whateva...but let me get back to work...sorry massa" My brother jokes

I playfully roll my eyes and go to my room. When i get to my room i change my clothes and hop in bed. I turn on Netflix knowing damn well its finna take me 30mins just to find something.

After about 10mins of searching I switched to Hulu and put on law&order: SVU.

A/n- Thats my mf-ing show *dun dun*

I check my phone to see Ashley hadn't text me all day. Guess she's having father daughter day. But i do see a text from Amirr and Dymond. I open up the text from Dymond first.

Hey boo✨, Just wanted to say I had a lot of fun today Sry if i made you feel uncomfortable at all😩..but yea thats it..oh also yo lips are hella soft😉💞