chapter 3- Something's wrong

Brianna POV

The bell rang which meant it was time for my first class. My first class was math. So me and Antonio start heading to class. As we were walking we see trey and some chick.

"Hey trey, who's this? And where is kay?"

" umm, first this is Ashley. And I haven't seen kayla all day...shid i haven't talked to her since we all went to that party in the park"

" what you mean? She said she had to pick you up cause yo car fucked up or sum"

He shakes his head no. I CANT BELIEVE SHE LIED TO ME. What could be so much of secret or important that you cant even tell yo best friend the girl that you've know since middle school. I would never do this to her now im starting to get pissed.

"Ok, I dont have time for this...im going to class"

I went to class. Of course since its the first day all we did was them dumb introductions and ice breakers. I honestly was too pissed off to pay attention.

"NEXT!" my teacher ms.johnson yelled

Everyone turned their heads at me..honestly i dont know why we still do these introduction like i haven't gon to school with the exact same people since freshman year. At this point if you dont know me and i dont know you then it wasn't meant for us to know each other.

Anyways, I sit up and turn off my phone so i can do my introduction...

"Hey y'all, Im brianna. Most of y'all already know me which is why i find this introduction shit stupid..."

"Ms.Daniels! Watch your mouth young lady before i send you to the office!"

"My bad, my bad *rolls eyes* anyways umm my favorite color is blue and im honestly ready to be done with high school" I sat back down in my seat and got right back on my phone.

Kayla POV

We pull up to my house. Amirr starts questioning me about my plans after school and telling me what he wants me to do. If im honest I was half way listening like i said before i dont want this nigga and i dont care about he has to say. He got a girl thats super pregnant, she looks like she gon bust at any moment but he still be tryna fuck with me.

" ok, so im tryna get to school. Which im already late to because yo dumbass wanted to take me to breakfast. So if you would be so kind and get the fuck outta my car so i can get to school"

Amirr starts staring at me. It was like he was so mad that i started feeling the heat rise off of his skin. All of sudden i feel a REALLY tight grip on my thigh. It hurt so bad i started to cry a little.

"BITCH! you dont tell me what to do. I dont know when you gonna get this in yo mind but I.OWN.YOU. no ifs, ands, or buts about it"

Amirr finally lets go of my thigh, im pretty sure he left a bruise. He gets out of the car. With tears still in my eyes and hatred in my soul I put the car in reverse he wasn't paying attention to the fact my car was running and he was in the way. He looked at me and took half a step back. Ok since you wanna play with me i dont have time for this bullshit. So I put my foot on the gas and started going backwards BUT i made sure to run over his foot as i pulled out.

"OH FUCK! YOU STUPID BITCH. I JUST GOT THESE MOTHERFUCKING SHOES! IMMA BEAT YO ASS WHEN I SEE YOU AND DONT BE TRYNA RUN!"

I pull up to the school with tears still in my eyes but this time the tears were from laughter. Like my situation isn't funny but sometimes you gotta laugh to keep from crying. I fix myself up in the mirror, sniff back up my tears, throw on a fake smile and get outta the car.