Chapter 18- Time fly's

WARNING⚠ LONG CHAPTER AHEAD

Kayla POV

2 weeks later

Its Friday and we have a pep rally today. Rumors have been going around that Princess had her baby early...people are saying she had it two weeks ago.

Me and Ashley are mad cool right now. Like we stuck in the same position but it's koo. Me and Bri got closer after i went out with Dymond i realized i missed my best friend. And no, we didnt stop being friends we just grew apart for a lil. Bri and Ant are still together. And as for Trey he's just being Trey. I mean before he came out he was a lil thot thot, a smart one tho...now he's just a gay thot LOL. He be telling me who some of the DLs are.

As for Me and Dymond umm.... I didn't block her but i haven't talked to her or at least i haven't talked to her a lot. I kinda feel bad because she thinks I left because of her and now she beating herself up about it. I might hit her up just to explain why i cant talk to her.

Right now, We're all sitting in the cafeteria eating lunch or just chillin. I was scrolling on Instagram when i saw this..

Thereal_.Princess

367❤ 0-CommentsThereal_

367❤ 0-Comments
Thereal_.Princess- I love you baby girl. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me😭💕. You are so beautiful and im gonna remind you every day. We gotchu.@ IRL.Amirr

Comments Disabled

I guess the rumors were true. I showed the table. Everyone's reaction was pretty much the same everybody was just kinda like "oh, thats cool" or "aw". I swear I love my friends that got back no matter. But we like that for each other always have. If they dont mess with you then nun of us do periodt.

"Yo y'all tryna skip next hour then just go to the pep rally" asked Ashley

" Girl what we gon do run around the building like some middle schoolers"

"Naw like we leave go do something idk but we have a whole hour and a half"

"Shid im down, my next class is ass" said Ant

" Shoot! Ill go to i mean i gotta C in my next class but Yolo" said Trey

" Ok then..imma go too cause i refuse to be the party pooper. Bri you coming?"

"Um yea i guess..since all yall going"

" Bet when the bell ring we can leave. We riding together...whats the plan"

" How tf you gon come up with the idea and don't have no plan"

" Me and Bri can ride together" Said ant stating the obvious

" Yo im bringing one of my Lil sneaky links...so we gon ride together"

"Im fuckin dead...so then i guess me and Ashley gon ride together"