Chapter 6- Getting ready

Kayla POV

Damn Ashley wasn't lying when she said she drove fast. We were on the highway going a good 85mph. BITCH the speed limit was 70. I mean i can drive like this when I'm inna hurry but we wasnt in no kinda rush. At least im not.

We pull up to this really nice house in a nice neighborhood. It wasn't too fancy like kim k house but it wasnt no trap house at all. She signals me letting me know to park behind her in the driveway.

We hop outta our cars. I go to my trunk and grab my bag full of clothes and before you try to say sum...YES i do have a bag full of clothes and necessities because you never know where you gon end up. Messing with Amirr imma END UP inna grave.

She unlocks the door and i see an amazing home.

"Do you want something to drink? Water,juice, soda?"

"Uh, yea can i have sum water plz"

"Here you go, follow me you can put your bag in my room"

I follow her down the hall a bit and up the stairs. She opens the door on the right, she opened it to a really cool modern room. I gave me tiktok vibes.

"Ignore the mess in my room, In didnt get to pick it up before i went to school"

A/n- I hate when you go yo people's house and they say that but they room be super clean

A/n- I hate when you go yo people's house and they say that but they room be super clean. Like yk damn well you just cleaned🙄🖐🏽

I walk into the room. Lowkey still looking for that mess she was talking about. She turned on the tv and ask if I wanted to watch a movie. After going back and forth we FINALLY decided on watching Madea's Farewell Play. Im sorry but titi lowkey made that play tho i do wish they had put hattie in the play.

Halfway thru the movie we went downstairs to get snacks. When we went to kitchen she opened this door, from the outside it looked like a basic pantry then she opened the door it was like a whole other room. They had every snack. Dont look like a fatass. DO. NOT. look like a fat ass.

"What snacks do you want?"

"Um can i have sum hot cheetos?"

"Yea sure, what kind you want? Regular, extra spicy, extra crunchy, jalapeno, the puffs, limon, the hot cheeto balls thing?"

"Um i'll take the regular thanks" I said with a giggle cause DAMN thats a lot of hot cheetos.

A/n- what's yall fav hot cheetos? Mines is the classic they never get old

We went back up to her room to finish the movie. After that movie finished we watched the first avengers movie ik two TOTALLY different types of movies but oh well.

Ashley POV

So me and Kayla are chillin at my house in my bedroom. We watched Madea's Farewell Play, which is a great movie. Halfway thru we went to go get snacks, my parents always have this pantry stocked for like when company comes over because they wanna "make everyone feel at home." When in all honesty we all eat the same snacks but whatever im not trippin.