Chapter 25- Heartbreak

1 week later

Ashley POV

Me and Niyah are currently chillin and smoking in her car. And before you even try to call me stupid for still hanging out with her, she apologized and said she had just been having a tuff day. She even blocked the girls that was in her phone. Like thats so sweet. Niyah even introduced me to weed, like i've smoked before but this stuff hits different when you use it as an escape. And No im not addict or nun it just takes my mind off the hard shit in life.

" You lookin real cute today ma" she said passing me the blunt this is our 2nd one today and its only 1pm

" Thanks, you not too bad looking yourself" I said with a giggle

" Wowww im just not bad lookin"

" Hahah yea.. Jk"

" Mane whateva, you tryna skip tomorrow too" She asked

" Bruh my momma gon kill me, Im already skippin with you today.. And this ain't my first time skippin with you"

" Man baby, come on. One more day ain't gon kill you.. PLUS we're seniors we not missing much"

" But..." She cuts me off

" Yo listen, like your friends basically left you. You don't have much to loose, Come on and live a lil.. Or dont and be depressed and shit. Girl yk i make you happy" she said while rubbing my thigh

" ughh.  Ok fine but after tomorrow i gotta go back to school" I said with a sigh

" Yeaaa there's my babygirl, ik you loved me" She said while tickling me

" Ok ok damn" I said while laughing

She stops tickling me then she starts rubbing on my thigh differently from earlier.

She takes her hand from my thigh and starts slowly rubbing her hand up to my neck. She lightly chokes me and makes me face her, she then gives me a sloppy ass kiss. Its like she was tryna be sexy or sum but it was just gross.

She then slides her hand up my shirt, thats when i stopped her cause this is NOT going where she wants it to..

" Aye yo! Chill, Im not in the mood for all that" I said as i pulled her hand from under my shirt

" Bruh you stay buggin, Like damn. Im just tryna rub on you"

" So you wasnt tryna fuck me?" I asked in an " Am i stupid" tone

" Nah.. I mean if it lead to there i wouldn't stop.. Shawty you gotta understand you have an amazing body, Im just tryna see what it taste like.. Do you know how many people, dudes and girls wanna fuck you"

" Honestly I really dont wanna know the whole list.. And idgaf how many people wanna sleep with me, I genuinely dont wanna do that rn. I just wanna relationship that wants me not my body.. And im slowing thinkin this one aint it cause you actin like its a competition on who gon sleep with me first... And I REFUSEEE to be someone's prize or rag doll" 

" Aye aye! Chill out it ain't even like that.. If i had simply only wanted you for yo body i wouldve been done left cause you still ain't gave me a lil taste. And that shit was supposed to kinda be a complement"

" mane whateva.. Where we finna go?"

" To the moon!" She said while laughing and starting up the car.