Blackout (not edited)

Piper's POV

My therapist is hell. I hate her. She doesn't understand what it's like to be me, I feel like I'm on the ledge of a cliff, fighting with myself to either jump and have a breakdown, or stay where I am and feel exhausted all the time, thoughts of him floating around, trying to break the glass so I can be free. If I stay put, my mom and Luke will hover over me. If I stay put, Ethan will try to break my brick walls...and the scary part. I might let him. I needed to do something drastic to show everyone that I'm not a baby, I am 16 and a half years old. In less than 2 years I will be moving out, or going to college, married with kids. I don't know.  All I know is that everyone needs to stop being so protective. 

The incident ended. It's over. And this is me recovering.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EARLIER TODAY

Ethan's POV

"What do you mean she wants to replace me?" I could see a hard look on my father's face, we were in his office.  I was sitting in one of the plush chairs that my mother insisted my father to put in there, and like always she wins. He's whipped. Currently my father was staring me down, I wanted to fight him on this. 

"Son, not now." He demanded. If I weren't the next Alpha in line, I would probably have to follow that order.

"Does she not feel safe? Is she afraid of me? Why is my mate so fragile? Why doesn't she feel a mate bond? Shouldn't sh-" I was cut off abruptly by my father growling.

"SON!" I shutup right at that moment. I felt the anger course through my veins, I backed out of his office, and slammed the door behind me. 

My wolf was on the edge, of turning. I went through the back door, and leaped into the woods transforming into my black wolf. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Piper's POV

"How are you feeling?" Dr. Samuel asked. This was normal routine. She'd ask me how I'm feeling, I'd say okay. She'd ask me what's new, and I'd say nothing. She'd tell my brother that I'm not making much progress, and he'd give me a lecture later on that night. But this time was going to be a little different. I could feel it. Before I had the chance to reply, she asked a new question. "Do you feel safe around me?" She asked.

I looked up at her. "Physically, yes. Mentally, not sure." I said truthfully. 

"Why not?" She asked, as she crossed her legs, and pressed her elbows onto the armrests beside her.

"Because I don't know you." I said clearly. "And I don't know if I can trust you, to tell you what happened with me."

She sighed. "Piper, I already know what happened to you. It will be a challenge, to get over, to forgive yourself, to love yourself. It will be a challenge to open up to a random man when you meet him in the future. That kind of past will follow you everywhere. It just depends on how you're going to deal with it." She looked me in the eyes, and told me, truthfully. "We are not in here, to talk about you're past, we are here to talk about you're future, what you're feeling today, how you're coping. Anything and everything that you tell me will stay within these walls. Everything is confidential."