Blackout (not edited)

Hello, readers. 

Thankyou for the support you have been giving me for this book, it really helps whether it is bad or good, the last two chapters were written on my phone, so sorry for the spelling mistakes, my phone auto-corrects everything, I noticed it right after publishing it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was laying on my side, my back had some sort of gauze wrapped around my torso. My thoughts suddenly filled my mind, make my lips tremble, and my hands shake. I just stood there, and let him touch me. Why? Why did I do that? I should've ran away, but he was so warm.

I tried to roll on my stomache to find that I couldn't and was surrounded by needles, and a beeping monitor. Great, another hospital, another panick attack, another headahce. I reached up to touch my head...yay a bump. Someone caught my hand, and set it back in place. I looked behind me to find Luke. He smiled a small smile.....no scratch that....a grimace. He hung his head in shame. 

I opened my mouth to speak but nothing came out. My head ws pounding, my back was throbbing, and I wanted to move onto my stomache. My brother rushed to the other side of me, gently placing a cool glass of water to my lips, I gulped, ravenous, as the cool liquid soothed my throat muscles. He pulled away as soon as the cup was empty. I rested my head against the pillows for a fracture of a second, before speaking.

"My head hurts."  He quickly pressed a button on the wall, and spoke quietly in it. A few minutes later of me adjusting my position on my stomache with my brothers help. A nurse placed a ice pack on the bump on my head, and gave me a few pills to swallow, some for the pain, some for my head. My mother bustled through the room crying. Kissing my bump, and talking on the phone no other than the school. I groaned pressing the ice harder on my head, the freezing blocks pressed more tightly to my head, as it was cooling down the swelling.

My mother went outside, I felt a cool breeze on my back to realize it felt good, I turned my head a bit, to find the same elderly nurse, carrying a blucket of cool ice water with a rag on hand, I looked at her with scared eyes, this is going to hurt. My back that had slashes from when he whipped me into a beating were open once more with gushing dry blood, the bruises that were beginning to yellow, had been replaced with black and blue violet bruises, a large handprint which was just a simple touch from a man held a outline on my back, that you could see clearly. 

I but my lips and buried my face into my pillow, closing my my eyes shut as I braced the income of the stinging alcohol, two nurses now replaced the elderly woman who was sobbing uncrontrolably, just by looking at my back. Oh god....

They poured the alcohol onto my back, at first it was fine until they started rubbing the blood away as it cleaned my skin. I screamed into the pillow. My mother leaving the room since it was two much for her. They rinsed it off, with the cool water, making me moan in appreciation. I suddenly felt tired, my lids half closed and my brother holding my hand as I drifted to sleep. A peaceful sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After we left the hospital, the doctor assigned me a certain shot every two hours to help with the swelling, but no doctor's note of being laid off for school. My brother told me the outcome of my panick attack, even though it was only on the one floor, that floor was the biggest of them all, though to embarrass me further, the principle called an assembly while I was out, that no male, except the on and off male nurse, my brother, and my new body gaurd are allowed to touch me. 

My mother banned me from skateboarding until I had no scars or bruises left to see. My scars, gashes had reopened which meant while at the hospital I had to have stiches, my brother told at one point it was good thing I was asleep because I would've fainted at the sight.