Blackout (not edited)

Her lids felt heavy, to heavy to open. Her collarbone was on fire. She remembered the guy named James, how he lured her into a dark hallway and tried to pleasure her but all she felt was pain. Her head screamed when she heard voices around her. The pounding in her head was aching. The alcohol, the blood. Bite. She remembered that James tried to bite her. Bite. The word stuck out like a sore thumb. James tried to bite her. What the hell?

Ethan's POV

 I was in the middle of a meeting with the club owner and getting an estimate of the rouges that have passed through the underground club in town. Not many humans know about it, but all the Weres do. Other than pups of course. My little brother walked in his eyes bugging out of his head. "She's here." Henry said. (If you don't remember him he is the baby faced boy)

"Who's here?" I replied my eyebrows knitted in confusion. 

"Piper. She is with a rouge a-and-" I cut him off.

"And what?" I growled.

 "They're uhh, h-he might b-bite her." Henry said.

 I stormed out of the meeting catching her scent. Her delectable body was withering in pain. The rouge was extracting his venom about to plunge his teeth into her collarbone to mark her. I slammed into him knocking him off balance, I teared into his flesh as he tried to take what is mine. "She's Mine!" I roared when he was dead. Blood was splattered all over me and anyone who witnessed it. His heart was in my hand. His head was torn off. My anger clouded my senses, till I smelled pure blood. It was making my wolf surface. I turned my head towards Piper's body. She was slumped against the wall. Her legs had given out and her blood was prominent in the air. I picked her up cradling her to my chest.  Her whimpers turned into soft breaths. And finally she had passed out.

 I took her to the pack house and placed her under the care of my pack doctor, a old woman named Pamela. Who had even cared for me as a pup. Her eyes brightened. "Is this her?" She smiled up at me , as she was the first of many to examine and look at the future Luna for the first time. I curtly nodded.

 "She was bit. Almost claimed by a rouge who is not her mate." I tried to calm my breathing so I didn't punch anything next to me of value.

 Piper's POV

My lids fluttered open, a sharp white light surrounded me. Luke was asleep by my bed, his hand enveloped my small one. My mother wasn't in the room but her purse was against the wall on a chair. The room was medical enough, though it looked as if it had a touch and feel of something homey to it. I examined the room till I saw a big lump on a couch, I soon noted that it was Ethan. What was he doing here? I could feel my eyebrows knitting into a deep confusion. I slowly let go of Luke's hand careful not to wake him I padded over to Ethan's sleeping frame. He looked adorable, he looked vulnerable. I smiled once I noticed that the couch was dipping a little with his weight. "E-uhh, E-Ethan?" I called softly. He tensed in his sleep and then his eyes shot open, he moved so fast that he was upright in seconds. Usually I would flinch away from a man moving that fast, but I pushed those memories away. His eyes landed on me. When we met each others gazes I felt a pull, a connection. I felt giddy when he looked at me like this. I felt jumpy it was unusual for me. I looked him up and down biting my lip. Inside I was screaming in embarrassment. On the outside I was exposing myself, and I didn't like it. I walked till I was inches away from his face. His eyes were on my lips and we kissed. His lips were warm, I pressed more into him dragging him to me. My lips burned with a fiery passion. I felt myself being lifted and then under him on the couch. Our lips parted and I found myself staring into those beautiful orbs of grey. 

 I woke with a start. I heard beeping next to me, a monitor of a heartbeat. I heard staggered breaths, and loud voices, and crashes. I felt like I coming to my senses slowly suddenly everything appeared at once, I saw Mr. Willis and Ethan in the room, Mr. Willis was pushing Ethan back. Luke looked furious, and her mother looked shocked. "M-mom?" I questioned. All eyes snapped to mine. I gasped at Ethan's once green eyes turning an intense black. He was backed out of the room. 

 "L-My thr-throat hurts." I gasped out. My mom handed me a glass of water. My throat was burning but it was probably all the alclhol I had consumed.

 I looked at Luke and he had his fists clenched. "I can't believe you would get yourself drunk, go to a club, and almost, get raped!" He screamed at me. I felt the tears brim my eyes. Just waiting for the signal to spill over. "You don't learn do you?! Dad hurts you, you're nearly healed, and then you go and get into trouble again, quit acting like-like-like a child!" Luke stormed out of the room. I looked over to my mother. She sat beside my bed and held my hand. 

 I looked in her eyes. "I just felt so alone, the pain was too much too grasp, I just wanted to feel free even if it waas just for a little bit." I cried into my hands. She rubbed my back soothingly. My shoulder started to burn. I gasped at the pain, my body was withering. It felt like fire was eating me from the inside. I screamed out and my mom ran for help. I tore the bandages from shoulder to my collar bone and pressed my cool finger to the burning spot, but it made it worse, tears slipped down my face, and my neck until I was a blubbering mess.

 Ethan was back in the room again his hands were cold, and it soothed my body. His teeth were clenched and his eyes were dark. Those dark eyes reminded me of HIM. Memories flooded my mind again, I flinched way from him. I ran. There were countless stairs that I had ran down. Once I got to the bottom floor, there were people everywhere, mostly males. They seemed to be sniffing the air and their eyes were turning dark. "Luna, heat." They whispered. 

 I froze when I heard a loud growl behind me. My body was on fire. I ran out a door which led to even more people, women, men, and children were everywhere, I looked behind me and saw Ethan shaking violently. I ran, I was in a gown and shorts, so that meant I was braless and jiggling everywhere. I ran into the woods. He looked scary, his eyes were black, heat was enmanating from his body. Before I could step a foot into the woods I was pressed against a tree, my legs were wrapped around his waist his hands on my hips, my bare back rested against the bark, and his head was placed inbetween my neck and shoulder, he began to lick the bite mark on my neck. His toungue was hot but the sensation was cold, and fire was slipping away. My lids grew heavy, and I slipped into unconciousness, when I realized he had buried his teeth into my neck.